Mirenesse have launched their latest production innovation - a world's first, the Thermal Wrap N Repair Masks (Hair Serum In Self Heating Caps).
With Summer being over these masks could not of come at a better time. With my hair desperately needing that extra TLC after spending most weekends at the beach. Mirenesse's hair masks is just what the hair fairy ordered.
This hair mask is an intense hair treatment that will nourish, restore, hydrate & protect your hair from the sea, sun and wind as well as from dyes, styling tools and everyday environmental factors instantly.
The hair masks works to condition the hair to look and feel softer, smoother and with a healthy shine. Infused with powerful clinically proven ingredients and organic botanicals to nourish, strengthen and rejuvenate the hair.
Here is a list of goodness encapsulated in each hair mask
- Anagain Hair Growth Molecule - Fights hair loss & stimulates hair growth
- Lotus Flower Infusion - Conditions hair for a natural shine
- Hydrolysed Silk - Reinforces the strength & structure of hair
- Ceramides - Restores the hair's health
- Organic Coconut Oil - Help to treat split ends & tame frizzy hair whilst making hair softer, silkier & shinier
- Organic Manuka Honey - Improves the health of the hair follicles & the scalp, softens & smoothens hair
This DIY hair treatment doesn't take much time or effort. Remove from packaging and follow the super easy instructions on the back. I must mention the amazing aroma that comes out of the package. The Lotus flower scent is noticeable and very pleasing.
- Wash hair with shampoo, squeeze out all excess water and dry lightly
- Pop on cap, adjust tape fastener
- Massage in hair to absorb all the ingredients and leave cap on for around 20 mins
- Remove and rinse hair
Hair feels incredibly soft. I left my hair to dry naturally with no products to see the end result. My hair felt amazing, just like an intense hair salon treatment but better and without the price tag! I have zero frizz and hair still has body.
Mirenesse recommends to use the hair mask 1 - 2 times a week, which I think is perfect for the summer time but I would say once a week in Winter or depending how often you wash your hair.
Mirenesse Thermal Wrap n Repair masks comes in a pack of 3 for $48 or a pack of 8 for $128, from their website www.mirenesse.com.
The lovely peeps at Mirenesse have kindly provided me with a code to give my readers 15% off their purchases. Head over to the Mirenesse website here.
Disclosure - this code does provide me with commission if sales are made via the link.
Samples received for editorial consideration