This is my first introduction to the brand Jeunesse. I have heard of it before but never tried or seen their products so when I was sent this box of Instantly Ageless, I was immediately curious and excited to try it out.
Instantly Ageless is an anti-ageing product designed to reduce bags under the eyes, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, firm saggy skin, and minimise pore appearance within three minutes and can last for up to 6-9 hours!
We all know that repetitive muscle movements like smiling, frowning and laughing naturally lead to the formation of lines and wrinkles over time, unless you opt for botox as a preventative but as most of you who know me I have a fear of needles going anywhere near my face. Jeunesse Instantly Ageless is a non-invasive way to relax facial muscles, reduce the appearance of existing lines and wrinkles, and preventing new ones.
What you get in this little box of magic is 50 individual sachets of serum. One sachet will do all the target areas on your face. The main active ingredient is Argireline, which is known for its anti-ageing properties. Argireline is a less-expensive and non-invasive alternative to Botox, and it can be easily added to existing skin care routines.
For application areas please see image below.
- Forehead wrinkles - Lightly dab cream across the entire forehead, not just the areas with lines.
- Eyebrows - For an instant “brow lift,” apply just above your natural eyebrow line.
- Hooded Eyes - Apply just below your natural eyebrow; do not apply on the movable eyelid.
- Under-eye bags & crow's feet - Lightly dab cream on the entire under-eye area, from lower eyelashes to upper cheek, and inner to outer corners.
- Facial pores - Gently pat cream sparingly to target areas.
There isn't much I can write about this product, the results speak for themselves. That says more than words and testimonies. All I can say is that I am extremely impressed on the results.
Instantly Ageless retails for $74.95 and is available to purchase online at Jeunesse.
Sample was provided for editorial consideration