ACHIEVE AMAZING SKIN WITH ULTRA CARE+ CLARIFYING CLAY TREATMENT WITH KAOLIN CLAY BY NUTRIMETICS


I love my clay masks, I find it therapeutic doing facials. Especially after a long week at work. It's the time where we not only unwind and relax our mind body and soul over the weekend but also pamper and maintain the skin by purifying, rejuvenating and refresh it.

Nutrimetics Ultra Care+ Clarifying Clay Treatment is a clay mask that will draw out dirt and congestion to reveal a brighter, more clarified complexion. It gently buffs and exfoliates to remove dead skin cells, whilst working to tone the skin for a more youthful appearance.



Using powerful skin-clearing ingredients like Kaolin clay, to magnetically and visibly draw out dirt and congestion It also helps to control excess sebum production and improve skin elasticity. Other ingredients like natural volcanic absorbs excess oil; black rice powder to gently exfoliate; raspberry fruit extract to hydrate and tone; green tea leaf powder to remove dead skin cells; and cucumber extract to cool and soothe the skin.


The text and consistency is lightweight and easy to apply.  The first time I applied with my fingers and the second time with a mask brush.   I applied all over except my cheeks as products that are a little active can play up my rosacea.  Instead I use a calming mask on the ball of my cheeks.


There is tingling for the first couple of minutes, similar to an itchy feeling but that disappears. I leave the mask on left on for 15 minutes and then rinsed off with the provided wash cloth.

The results are incredible.  Skin feels super supple, soft and smooth with an amazing glow.  My pores were definitely noticeably tighter and blemishes and redness dramatically reduced, with skin looking extremely hydrated.  I honestly can say the only time I achieve results like this is when I have a professional facial.  

There have been comparisons made between the Nutrimetics Ultra Care+ and Glamglow and with talk that it outshines glamglow.  Being a huge fan of glamglow, I did not think it would be possible but I found it better than glamglow!  I have never been so excited over a clay face mask before and this one is one of the best I've tried.
Nutrimetics Ultra Care+ Clarifying Clay Treatment retails for $68.00.



Nutrimetics NutriClean "OLC" Original Lotion Concentrate Multi-Purpose Wipes are perfect to wipe down surfaces in the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen.  I wipe down my dresser on a daily basis especially when I'm doing my makeup, and there is always product residue left behind. Nutrimetics multi-purpose wipes are alcohol and soap free, making them gentle and safe to use all surfaces.  


They are not super wet, like some wet wipe brands and no need to use a dry cloth afterwards to remove excess moisture.  The surface dries up almost immediately after wiping.  They retail for $10.


 For more information visit their website www.nutrimetics.com.au.


Samples were send for editorial consideration

Comments