Sunday, 4 June 2017

BRAND FOCUS: FREESTYLE HAIR WRAP TOWEL + THE DETANGLER BRUSH


I love hair wraps. I have been using them for years. Before discovering hair wraps I used to wrap my hair in a big heavy towel that used to pull my hair as well as constantly fall off. After a visit to the hair salon and winging to my hairdresser, she told me that drying my hair wrapped in a towel causes hair breakage which results in frizz and that I was better off buying a towel turban.  That is when my hair wraps became a permanent part of my hair routine.


But not all hair wraps are equal.  There are some cheap and nasty ones on the market that I have purchased in the past and have pop them straight in the bin after one use.  A good hair wrap needs to be soft, absorbent and roomy enough for all head sizes and hair thicknesses.

Freestyle Hair Towel Wrap is one of the best ones I have tried.  It is made from an absorbent microfibre and is soft and with some stretch in it, making it super comfy.


It's compact, lightweight and features a button and loop to lock in hair nicely without pulling too tightly. 


It absorbs all the moisture in my hair and cut drying time by half.  It also gently wraps my hair without pulling or breaking hair.  

The hair wrap comes in two sizes - small and large.  It is machine washable and can be tumbled dried on low heat.


I take my hair wrap on all of my travels as well as to the pool.  Not only does it serve as my hair towel wrap but as a face cloth for cleansing too.  It gentle to remove makeup.


The small Hair Towel Wrap retails for $8.99.  It comes in two sizes 'Small' for  Short to Medium Hair and the 'Large' for Medium to Long Hair and the large retails for $11.99.


It is vitally important to be using the right hair brush with wet hair. Even though you apply conditioner and your hair seems smooth, it can still break.  Using a detangler brush will ensure your hair will be tangle free and smooth and improve your blow drying result.  The Detangler brush has nylon bristles, has resin ball tips and is heat resistant. 


The brush gently glides down on my hair without any pulling or dragging.  It is lightweight and fits ergonomically in my hand.  It works exceptionally well on wet as well as dry hair.


Freestyle The Detangler brush retails for $14.99 and is available at Priceline and online at www.chemcorp.com.au.   Check out their other range of hair brushes as well!



Samples were provided for editorial consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!