Sunday, 28 May 2017

EVENT: L'OREAL PARIS COLORISTA HAIR COLOUR LAUNCH


I recently attended the launch for L'oreal's Colorista Innovative Hair Colour Launch which was held at Studio Neon in Redfern.  The creative space was lit in fluoro lighting and by the entrance an artist was painting an enormous canvas which was cool as hell.  On the other end of the floor were beauty stations and a DJ.

It was intriguing watching the artist working with minimal lighting.  


(Please excuse the quality of my images, it was really difficult to photograph under fluoro lighting)

L'Oreal Hair Stylists were demonstrating with the Washout range and how quickly you can achieve your fun colour.



I worked my way to the hair stations and tried out the #pastel bluehair spray.


I loved it. I will need some practice to do it better but I loved how easy this look was.  Just to let you know it washed off fine without affecting my colour.


The launch featured the following hair colouring products which are available in store now.



a permanent hair colour to achieve the Ombre effects.

a permanent all over hair colour.

a semi-permanent that fades out after 10-15 washes

temporary hair colour that disappears after one wash.

Colorista Colour Remover
a fader shampoo to speed up the fading process.



The Colorista range is available at Chemistwarehouse and Priceline Stores.  For more info about the Colorista range visit www.lorealparis.com.au and colorista.lorealparis.ca.






I attended as a media guest.

2 comments:

  1. That painting is amazing! It looks like it would have been a great event! xx

    Indie// In Search of the Holy Grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The products are so much fun to play with.

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!