Friday, 31 March 2017

REVIEW: AMIE NATURAL SKINCARE FEAT. NEW LEAF DEEP PORE EXFOLIATING POLISH + PETAL PERFECT MICELLAR WATER


Amie is a natural skincare hailed from Britain which recently launched in Australia. Containing 8 beauty essentials to achieve healthy and beautiful skin.  Perfect for all skin types, regardless of age.

Amie's skincare products contain natural plant and botanical extracts and are pH balanced, making it ideal for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. The entire line is free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, or animal extracts. It is also dermatologically tested and cruelty free.

I am excited to share my thoughts on two products from their range, the Micellar Water and Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish.


New Leaf Deep Pore Exfoliating Polish
This deep-cleansing scrub removes dead skin cells and refreshes skin - with a blend of rice granules, mango, and orange blossom extracts, it smells so good - the mango and orange blossom is subtle and delicious.


I love a good face scrub. I love the tingling and stimulation my skin feels, like it's able to breathe again. However I do avoid my cheek area as I am prone to redness. 

The scrub has a creamy grainy texture and is gentle on the skin. This scrub also works well on exfoliating the neck and chest area.  There is no tightness or dryness felt after use. My skin felt smooth and nourished which is important as some scrubs can strip all the oils from the skin. An effective way to help reduce the appearance of blackheads and minimise pores. 


Petal Perfect Gently cleansing Micellar Water
Micellar water has been gaining popularity over the past few years as a light, effective, cleanser and makeup remover. But they are not all the same.  Some leave my skin feeling greasy with the need to wash my face and others do a great job. 


I have only started using micellar water around six months ago, not sure why I never tried it sooner. It has been on my list to buy and try for quite a while.  I have been using Amie's micellar water each night to cleanse skin including removing makeup. This micellar water is very gentle and soft on the skin. It mostly contains water which is why it's so comforting and refreshing after use. The scent is extremely pleasant and calming as well as effective in removing debris and makeup.  It is one of the nicest micellar waters I've used so far.


There are currently 8 products in the range available here in Australia.  There are a few more items that are available overseas and hope we will eventually get here.  The range is inexpensive, yet effective.

Amie range reminds me of the Simple range but only with natural fragrance.

Image source: Amie Website

To find out more about Amie visit their website here.  Amie is available to purchase at Priceline pharmacies.


Have you tried Amie?  What's your favourite product?




Products were received for editorial consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!