Monday, 27 March 2017

BRAND FOCUS: SCHWARZKOPF OMEGAPLEX FIBRE THERAPY HAIR-CARE RANGE


I recently attended a briefing session for Schwarzkopf at one of Sydney's fabulous warehouse salon in Surry Hills. The brand recently launched a new hair care range featuring Fibre Therapy with Omegaplex.  


Omegaplex is a professional patented anti-breakage technology that helps restore hair structure and quality. This unique technology works to support bonds within the hair fibre with a powerful combination of Succinic Acid, Amino Acid and Hybrid Polymers that surround the inner hair cones like a protective shield.

As we all blow dry, style and colour our hair, this causes a considerable amount of damage over time and by using products that contain the Omegaplex technology, it helps seal and restore broken bonds and stabilises the inner hair structure from the inside out. Leaving hair feeling renewed, silky and smooth to the touch.


The Fibre Therapy range consists of three products: the Bond Restore Shampoo, Bond Restore Conditioner and leave-in Bond Restore Repair-in-Oil Spray.


In addition to the hair care range, Schwarzkopf have also launched a DIY hair colour range that contains the Omegaplex


There are 15 shades available. There is only one additional step required when using home colouring, adding the anti-breakage serum into the applicator bottle along with the colour cream.

So I packed away my current hair products, Kerastase Anti-frizz range, and road-tested Schwarzkopf range for two weeks. The condition of my hair is pretty good.  I have dark blonde balayage and keep my hair short because of the bleaching.  I do take care of my hair by regularly applying masks as well as a few serums but still find my hair to feel straw-like texture after wash and have to be super careful not to rip my hair when combing it when wet.

I love the shampoo and conditioner. I found my hair to be smoother and softer, and this is before I applied the serum. My hair feels stronger and looks healthier with a nice shine.   I also love the serum.  The serum has a silky texture and leaves no residue or stickiness on the hair.  


I found that blow drying and straightening my hair only takes half the amount of time. I am able to achieve frizz free hair without applying any other serums or products.  This is huge for a busy mum like me.  There are times I get extremely frustrated with my hair that the only way to hide the unruliness is tying it up.

I found that my hair has not been falling out as much as before and there is also less breakage that falls into my sink.  The fragrance is really nice.  I like that I have reduced the amount of products I use in my hair which in turn means my hair doesn't require a wash every day or second day, I can hold out for 3-4 days.  

The serum can also be used on dry hair.  If you feel your hair needs extra moisture or TLC, spray on the ends.

Overall, I am super impressed by this range and honestly see a better result from my current hair care regime.  The best part is Schwarzkopf is about 1/10th of the price of  my high-end brand. 

I want to show you what my hair looks like after a wash and blowdry.  I've only used the three products.  I haven't straightened it yet. To achieve this kind of result without using a straightener is amazing.


I will continue using this range and will also attempt to grow my hair past my shoulders which I haven't done since bleaching my hair.  I will do an update in the future.

The Fibre Therapy range is available in Priceline.  The shampoo and conditioner RRP is $6.99 each and the treatment oil RRP is $9.99.




Products were given during a media workshop

1 comment:

  1. My hair breaks off a lot when I brush as it gets so tangly. These products sounds great for strengthening hair, I'll look for this next time I'm at Priceline!

    Di from Max The Unicorn

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!