Friday, 10 February 2017

REVIEW: THE ONLY 1 MATTE LIPSTICKS BY RIMMEL


Rimmel London have started 2017 with a sensational bang with the launch of "The Only 1 Matte Lipsticks". Available in 9 amazing shades - ranging from nude to purple, there is a colour to suit everyone. 

The Only 1 Matte lipsticks are semi-matte and are super pigmented, creamy and non-drying. These velvet-matte finish lipsticks have all-day staying power and add an explosion of colour. 


I love the bold angle cut on the lipsticks, I don't know why I just do. Maybe it tells me that these lippies are rock chick rebellious. Rough around the edges kind!

I love the bold red sturdy casing. It has a nice secure click to ensure it doesn't open up in your handbag.





The Colour Swatches

Only one swipe was needed to produce the swatches below.



500 Take The Stage - A bright red - definitely a festive colour. I'm not a huge fan or reds, but surprisingly this one looks alright. But I prefer to wear this more lightly than bold.

810 The Matte Factor - A gorgeous red with pink undertones. This colour is more suited to my skintone.

750 Look Who's Talking - A chocolate brown shade, stunning colour, something I would wear in the cooler months.

800 Run The Show - I love this colour. Definitely stepping out of my comfort zone. No makeup needed, the lips says it all.



610 High Flyer - A dusty pink shade with, perfect for that girly everyday lip.

700 Trendsetter - A beige nude that suits everyone. Perfect for a natural makeup-free look or a dramatic smokey eye. 

120 Call The Shots - A bright coral pink, a beautiful shade. A colour I would reach for on most days. 

200 Salute - A light pink shade that's really pretty for Spring or for an everyday nude that's more on the pink side. 

110 Leader Of The Pink - A bright pink that brings colour to anyone. It's a very girly colour.


TIP!
I recommend using a lip-liner prior to applying the lipstick to prevent bleeding and ensure you get that perfect bold look.


Rimmel London's 'The Only 1 Matte Lipstick' Collection retails for $15.99 each and is available at Priceline, Big W, Target, Chemist Warehouse and selected supermarkets.  

Which is your favourite colour from this collection?








Samples were provided for editorial consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!