Monday, 12 December 2016

REVIEW: RIMMEL MAGNIFY'EYES CONTOURING PALETTE


Rimmel London have launched another must-have product, the Magnif’Eyes Eyeshadow Palette, an eight-pan all-in-one pressed eyeshadow, liner and highlighter kit.

With two on-trend shade combos to choose from - Keep Calm & Wear Gold and Grunge Glamour, you can achieve a look to suit every occasion.

I currently have in my sweet little hands the Keep Calm & Wear Gold!




This palette offers a mix of gold and copper hues with pale taupe's to highlight and rich coffee colours to define. You can either go natural for the day or create a dramatic smokey eye for the evening.

It has 3 matte and 6 shimmery shades in the palette as well as a long double ended eyeshadow applicator, which is much easier to use compared to smaller applicators. Inside the lid is a wide mirror, making is easy to apply your makeup where ever you are.


These shades of colours are what I usually reach for 90% of the time when applying makeup and love how much thought has gone into colour combination. The colour isn't highly pigmented making it perfect to build colour and the texture is soft, making it easy blend. Every colour on the palette complements each other so you are able to achieve a number of different looks with all of them which is great as I usually have 2-3 colours on palettes that don't get used.

As I was swatching the colours on my arm I noticed that there was a bit of fallout, which is not much of an issue.  My faves are the shimmer colours from section 2.


The palette shades are split into three.  1. Shade, 2. Add depth, 3. Contouring and Defining. On the back of the palette there are easy to follow instructions on how to apply as well as diagrams for each eye shape, which I think is pretty cool.

As I was researching online, I came across another palette colour in the collection which also looks amazing, London Nudes Calling.  I will be heading down to my local Priceline to check out the two eye palettes!



Rimmel London Magnif’Eyes Eyeshadow Palettes retail for $19.95 each and are available at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target, Kmart, BIG W, selected pharmacies and selected Coles and Woolworths.  For stockists please call 1800 812 663.



Product was received for editorial consideration

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Rimmel have stepped up their packaging game in 2016! The palette looks gorgeous!


    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so? The other two are just as pretty!

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!