REVIEW: RIMMEL FRESHER SKIN FOUNDATION


I love makeup, but tend to keep my foundation to a minimum during the working week as foundation can at times feel heavy and bothersome, especially in the warmer weather and the fact that it's on my face for at least 10 hours of a day.  

I was super excited when Rimmel finally released a product that is lightweight, breathable, ideal for combination/normal skin and wearable all day long, and an added bonus has SPF15 protection.

My first impressions of the Fresher Skin Foundation is that it smells amazing.  It's fresh scent is due to the Aloe and Chamomile extracts.




The formula is designed with mineral powders that absorb excess oils, controlling shine throughout the day while the Aloe, Chamomile, and Sea Algae extracts reduce the appearance of redness, soothe and calm the skin as well as improving the overall skin tone and texture.


The foundation has a light fluffy mousse-like feel. which transforms into a water-gel texture when applied to the skin which allows for easy blending . The foundation dries within seconds, leaving my skin feeling super soft. 


The coverage is light to medium and did cover some redness. It didn’t hide all of my blemishes but it's coverage was enough and looked really natural. I felt like I had no foundation on at all.  I did not experience any shine on the t-zone or skin irritation throughout the day.



Available in eight shades 
Classic Beige
Ivory
Soft Beige
True Ivory
Light Porcelain
Natural Beige
Light Nude 
True Nude


Rimmel London Fresher Skin Foundation retails for $18.95 and is available at Priceline, Chemist Warehouse, Target, Kmart, Big W and selected pharmacies.



Product was sent for my editorial consideration

Comments