Tuesday, 8 November 2016

BRAND FOCUS: DERMAVEEN FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - NATURAL OATMEAL SKINCARE RANGE


DermaVeen have been around for over 20 years and have provided Aussie families with a comprehensive skincare range that is gentle enough to be used on infants and effective enough to clinically benefit dry, itchy or sensitive skin conditions in adults and elderly.

Each DermaVeen product is formulated with the brand philosophy to proactively care for all skin types with nature’s super food for sensitive skin.

All DermaVeen products are made with Colloidal Oatmeal, is pH balanced, hypoallergenic and free of lanolin, parabens, artificial dyes, fragrances and alcohol.  they are also all fragrance and colour free.  I have three products here that my family and I roadtested and here is my review.



DermaVeen Daily Nourish Moisturising Lotion


A moisturiser that seals in moisture, leaving skin smooth, supple and healthy. Offering a triple moisturising effect and is easily absorbed into the skin. The formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal to effectively soothe, hydrate and protect the skin. The moisturiser is hypoallergenic and free of lanolin, parabens, artificial dyes, fragrances and alcohol.

The whole fam used the moisturising lotion in conjunction with the Soap-free wash. I applied the moisturising lotion right after stepping out of the shower.

The daily nourish moisturising lotion has a creamy texture with a medium consistency, just the way I like it. My skin was left soft and supple and absorbed really well with no greasy residue. My skin texture has improved with using this lotion for only two weeks. My legs weren't as static when wearing a skirt and I scratched less.

This is light enough to suit any skin type and effective enough for skin issues. So perfect for everyone even children.


Daily Nourish Soap-Free Wash


DermaVeen Soap-Free Wash is an oatmeal wash to assist in reducing the symptoms of dry skin.

Son and I have dry and itchy skin. So we both trialled this product as I was happy to that this product is sensitive enough for the whole family.

Usually with soap-free I associate it with the feeling of not being cleansed properly.  I was really surprised how it felt on the skin.  It does lather but not a soapy type of lather.  It leaves the skin feeling clean and soft without the drying effect.

My skin did not feel irritated, tight or dry after stepping out of the shower. I found my skin condition had improved over the two weeks of using this product together with the lotion. I was scratching less which was a huge plus as I have super sharp nails and I would severely irritate my legs with my nails.

The size of the bottle was a issue for me as I continued to drop it whilst trying to pump the product out so I filled a smaller bottle to use.  DermaVeen Soap-Free Wash does come in a smaller size, but it is great value for money.



Revive & Protect Body Moisturiser SPF 50+


DermaVeen Revive & Protect Body Moisturiser SPF 50+ is a moisturiser formulated for extra dry or sensitive skin. It helps protect from skin ageing and UVA and UVB rays, while helping to repair skin dryness. 

The rich formula is easy to apply and absorbs into the skin. The moisturiser offers four-hour water resistance.  My favourite part about this moisturiser is the SPF 50+.  I don't normally apply sunscreen to my body unless I am at the beach due to sunscreen being too heavy and greasy but surprisingly this moisturiser is non-greasy, dries down to a skin-like finish without leaving any residue what so ever. 

DermaVeen is the perfect brand to use for the whole family.  No need for different brand and products for each member of the family, saving space, time and money.

For more information DermaVeen visit their website here.



These products were provided for my consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!