Sunday, 23 October 2016

REVIEW: ULTA3 TRIBAL TALK MATTE LIP COLLECTION


Long wearing lip creams are all the rage now and Ulta3 have embraced this with their latest collection 'Tribal Talk'.  These tropical shades are inspired by the contrasting colours of the jungle .

This collection is the new go-to-look for Spring/Summer and the perfect way to switch up your beauty style. The collection consists of five UltaMatte Longwear Lip Creams with 5 lip liners to match.  I have three lip creams and four lip pencils to swatch and tell you my thoughts.






These ultaMatte Longwear Lip creams are super pigmented.  The lip creams are vibrant, creamy and do not dry out the lips.  As for the longwear claim, some colour did transfer onto my coffee mug but I did not need to reapply till after lunch.

Free Spirit

Hunter Gatherer

Tribe Pride


The swatch colours are amazing.  I'm currently loving a bold lip with minimal eye makeup so these are perfect.



The lip liners were also creamy and very easy to apply.  I did not need to press hard to outline my lips, the pencil glided gently around my lips giving me a smooth pigmented finished. My favourite bit of the lip pencils are the sharpener on the lids. It's perfect and is one less item I need to carry in my makeup bag.  Very convenient!

L-R: Hunter Gatherer,Tribe Pride, Free Spirit & Wild Fire

Overall, I love the collection and the quality of these items.  You get all the benefits of a mid price brand for a budget price.

The ulta-matte longer lip creams RRP $7.95 and the lip liners RRP $4.95.   At these prices, this entire collection is definitely worth owning.

Available online and selected pharmacies.  To find a store near you check out their website Ulta3.


These products were sent for my consideration

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the brand before so thanks for introducing it to me! The colors in the collection are really gorgeous :) The swatches look great!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh love these colours, the lip cream looks amazing. Thanks for the great post.

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunter gatherer looks like such a beautiful rich color! Trangles xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!