Tuesday, 18 October 2016

REVIEW: BOURJOIS PUSH UP BLACK SERUM MASCARA

We know Bourjois do some of the best affordable mascaras in the business especially when it comes to their mascara tubes, I love the shape of them. I've pretty much tried the entire range as well as other brands over the years and I do have my favourites.





Lets start with the packaging, how luxe is the transparent lid, I love it. The Volume Glamour Push Up mascara is an extension on an existing Volume Glamour line. So for the past couple of weeks I've been wearing the Volume Glamour Push Up mascara to see how it wears.


The brush is a great size for getting product onto the lower lashes without making a mess or poking yourself in the eyeball.


The formula is pretty waxy, but ‘wet’ making it  super easy to apply and coat each lash evenly. The overall effect it creates is ‘neat’ and voluminous; a look that I love.

I really like that my lashes are really black, far more than I would get with a normal mascara and results that I would normally achieve when using a primer.

It gives great length and volume.  As you can see from the before and after photos, I have only applied one coat.




The Push Up black Serum mascara is available at Priceline stores.  For more information visit their Facebook page Bourjoisaustralia

1 comment:

  1. Great review. I personally have never used Bourjois mascaras before. I feel like this has a similar consistency as the Tarte's lights, camera, lashes, which also has a wet consistency and gives you added length and volume. What I find at times that it can transfer to the eyelids which you know ain't a good look! But, I'll have to look at this one when I go in to Priceline next time! :) x

    Caryl - http://carylalmelor.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!