Tuesday, 13 September 2016

REVIEW: GORGEOUS HEALTHY THICK HAIR WITH VIVISCAL


Global hair brand Viviscal have developed a two-dimensional approach to hair care. The award-winning, scientifically formulated Viviscal hair growth program is backed by 25 years of research and development and seven published clinical trials. 

The Viviscal range consists of; 

Hair Growth Supplements which promotes healthy hair growth on the inside

Gorgeous Growth Shampoo, Conditioner and Elixir which promotes the appearance of healthy hair growth. Conceal & Densify Fibres to instantly volumise and make hair look thicker and fuller.


Viviscal is a brand that I have heard about but know very little of, so when I received these products I began my research to understand the brand. I knew I was the perfect candidate as my hair had dramatically thinned out on top over the years and more so since having my son.

I begin my trial with the shampoo and conditioner.  Both contain the same ingredients - Ana:Tel, a proprietary complex that includes ingredients derived from natural sources, such as pea sprouts and grape seeds. as well as extending the hair growth phase and reduces the hair fall.  Combined with biotin, keratin and zinc, it promotes the appearance of healthy looking hair growth.


Densifying Shampoo


The Gorgeous Growth Densifying Shampoo gently cleanses the hair and scalp, helping hair to look fuller and thicker. The botanical fragrance leaves hair infused with a refreshing unusual scent. Usually I can pinpoint a fragrance but with this one I can't.

I have been trialling the shampoo for two weeks. On my first use, the shampoo felt cooling on the scalp. My hair felt really clean and denser. My hair did not feel dry or knotty, it felt nice to touch.



Densifying Conditioner


The Gorgeous Growth Densifying Conditioner is designed to provide weightless moisture to hair, leaving it looking and feeling fuller, thicker and shiny. 

I loved the way this conditioner felt on my hair.  After rinsing, my hair felt really conditioned and soft but not heavy or oily.  My hair had a thick feeling to it like it had been coated with some goodness.


Densifying Elixir


The Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir is a leave-in treatment for thicker and fuller looking hair. The elixir has a thin serum-like consistency.  This has the same scent as the shampoo and conditioner. 


After washing my hair I applied some elixir mid to ends before blow drying and styling.  The product did not feel greasy and I was surprised to find that straightening was so much easier and my hair looked amazing healthy and shiny.  My hair stayed that way for at least 3 days.  Normally after the second day my hair starts to look flat.


Conceal & Densify



The Conceal & Densify Volumising Fibres is a powder formula to help instantly make thinning hair look thicker and fuller.


The precision comb applicator delivers a controlled amount of microscopic electrostatically charged fibres that instantly bind to the hair follicle, creating a volumised look.


This stuff is amazing.  My hair can get quite flat looking by the second day, this product is like dry shampoo but better.  After applying to the roots, my hair literally look fuller and stayed that way till the next day.  I normally use dry shampoo and hair spray to fluff my hair.

It's simple to use, you squeeze the bottle so the micro powder is released and comb it through your hair to fix the fibres in place .  The fibres attach to the hair giving it an instant fullness.


What's even great is that it's wind and rain resistant, so your hair won't go all weird if the weather changes and it washes out easily with shampoo.

Even though my hair is medium brown I found the light brown formula to be suitable as I do have highlights.

It comes in 4 different natural looking shades including black, dark brown, light brown, blonde. 



Maximum Strength Hair Growth Supplement


Viviscal Maximum Strength Dietary Hair Growth Supplements are specifically formulated to nourish hair, support healthy hair growth and combat hair loss in women with thinning hair. 


It contains AminoMar C, Biotin and Zinc, which nourishes the hair and scalp, and supports healthy hair growth from within in women with thinning hair. Viviscal also have supplements for men.

It is recommended to take two tablets daily (1 morning & 1 evening) for a minimum of 3-6 months. 



I commenced taking these supplements two weeks ago, it takes months to see results but there is no harm in trialling these. I did do my research though, that is with any tablets or vitamins I pop into my body to make sure there wasn't anything in them that could upset my tummy or skin. So I gave myself the greenlight as Viviscal is simply a dietary supplement that promotes hair growth. No drugs meaning no side effects!

Overall, I am fairly impressed by the immediate results I experienced with this range especially the fullness which I found difficult to maintain when using other products.  As for the supplements I am intrigued and will continue to take the whole course.


Viviscal Prices
Gorgeous Growth Densifying Shampoo - $19.95
Gorgeous Growth Densifying Conditioner - $19.95
Gorgeous Growth Densifying Elixir - $34.95
Conceal & Densify Fibres - $34.95
Maximum Strength Supplements - RRP $69.95


Viviscal is available at Priceline Pharmacies Australia-wide as well as on the Viviscal website.

To find out more checkout  www.viviscal.com.au or call 1300 554 123.



These products were provided for my consideration

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your great review!
    We're glad our products have helped your hair - everyone deserves beautiful hair!
    We look forward to seeing your journey with our supplements.
    - Viviscal

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!