EVENT : LUSH FLAGSHIP STORE GRAND OPENING IN THE QVB


Lush recently hosted an exciting event for media to preview their brand spanking new concept store in the QVB. New location, new look and three times the size!

As the black curtains were pushed aside to gain entry it was like walking into Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, the rainbow of colours, the buzz, the noise and whizzing sounds.

The shop fittings were ethically sourced with reclaimed materials, it looks absolutely awesome. Each display unit has it's own story like the display tables that are scattered around the store were made with the scaffolding timbers that were used to build the harbour bridge, and wine barrels from the Hunter Valley.

After standing near the entrance and absorbing the atmosphere in, I made my way to the intriguing whizzing sound of bicycles.   A brilliant way to invigorate the body in the morning is to whizz your own smoothie on a bike!

Image courtesy of Lush

The store layout is so much better making it an enjoyable experience.  It's spacious and each section has a theme.

The makeup station


The Perfumery


Skincare, this reminds me of a butcher shop.


The pampering station


A circular stand with wooden baskets of bath bombs.


An ice sink of gourmet dips for the skin!





 A bath bomb demonstration.







One of the wine barrels from the Hunter Valley


These look like macarons, I could just eat them.




Endless supply of soaps.



The idea behind Lush's design is to create a magnificent shopping experience and to showcase their wonderful fresh, handmade product in best light possible. In this shop everyone is able to find something they need, whether it is our colourful, naked (packaging free) bath products being demonstrated in this great vibrant environment, or quiet perfume bar and skincare oasis that offers sit down consultations.

I couldn't leave without a spot of shopping.  I couldn't resist the packs, I love them.  Here are my purchases.  I bought one each for my sisters and one for hubby since it was Fathers Day around the corner!




The Father's gift.


These were for me!


The Lush Concept Store is now open at the Lower Ground of the QVB.  For more info visit www.au.lush.com.



I attended as a media guest at this event

Comments