Wednesday, 17 August 2016

REVIEW: SPRAY TAN AT BEACH STREET PADDINGTON


Beach St Tanning Studio is located on busy Oxford St which has an upmarket sanctuary feel. The decor is crisp with a distinct summery feel, which was nice when stepping off the cold streets in the middle of winter. 






All the staff had matching, very summery outfits, with long skirts with high side splits showing off the spray tans they offer. From stepping in the door I was immediately met with friendly and attentive staff who gave me some very delicious and summery iced tea and banana chips to munch on while I filled in a client form. 


After a short period, my assigned staff member Jules came over and discussed with me what kind of tan I was after. I decided on something light as it was the middle of winter and I didn’t want to look too out of place. She assessed my skin tone which is olive and told me she would use a light coating of  “fudge” which has a blue base and compliments olive skin.

The tan process was performed in a private booth, where I was left to undress, and given the option to wear a pair of disposable gstring. The spray tan was a 3-step process including a primer, the actual colour of the spray tan and finally a moisturising Vitamin E finish. 

The 3-step process is unique to Beach St tanning which means their spray tans last longer than most (7-10 days). The whole spray tan process took about 15 minutes, I was then given instructions on how to maintain my tan. I was to shower 3-4 hours after, with no scrubbing to the skin. 

The outcome was great and very natural looking. I had a noticeable sun kissed glow, as promised, and was not at all orange or fake looking.

Unfortunately I cannot get the exactly the same exposure for the photos due to different weather condition and time of day.

Top - Before spray tan,        Bottom - After - spray tan

Left - Before spray tan,         Right - After - spray tan

7 days later, my tan has faded a little but is still noticeably present and looks great.

Overall I found the staff at beach st very helpful and friendly and made me feel comfortable and at ease. I found the quality of the spray tan to be very good, and the lasting time was true to what the staff had told me.


To find out more or book an appointment visit their website beachstreettanning.com.au


Spray tan was provided for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!