Monday, 22 August 2016

PRODUCT LAUNCH: BOBBI BROWN CITY COLLECTION EYE & CHEEK PALETTES


This week it's all about Bobbi Brown. They have so many new releases there is too many to squeeze into one post. I will be releasing three product launch reviews this week dedicated to the brand.

The new Bobbi Brown City Collection Eye & Cheek Palette has captured hearts all over the globe with this very chic palette series. I for one am a sucker for pretty packaging and instantly fell in love with these.

For Bobbi Brown's 25th anniversary, they wanted to do something different. They decided to do a special collaboration with renowned artist, Richard Haines to create a collection of memorable palettes inspired by three iconic fashion cities. From the cool New Yorker to the fashionable Brit to the chic Parisian, the palettes and hand-picked shades inside perfectly capture what they love about each city.


The Collection will be available in three shade selections. Each palette contains four eye shadows in matte and metallic finishes as well as one blush.


 NEW YORK PALETTE


Inspired by New Yorkers' cool, effortless style, the New York Palette features four nude shadows in matte and metallic finishes and the perfect natural blush shade.



LONDON PALETTE


Inspired by Londoners' sophisticated style, the London Palette features warm nude and rich navy shadows and a flattering, peachy-pink blush. 


PARIS PALETTE


Inspired by Parisians' effortlessly chic style, the Paris Palette features four shadows in nude and deep grey shades plus the perfect, pink shade of blush.

As many of you may have experienced, whenever you buy a palette, there is always a colour or colours that you will either never use or rarely use. What is great about these palettes is that the colours have been carefully put together to ensure that you use all of them. This is my first Bobbi Brown palette and I am really impressed over the quality and shades. Below are my swatches of the palette.

As you can see the colours are subtle. The eye shadows are beautifully pigmented but soft. The colours are buildable, I was able to apply as little or as much as I wanted and the blending was super easy. The texture is quite silky. I love that the palette stays clean. I have some palettes that the powder creates a mess when you apply the brush on it to pick up some product.



This is the blush. It is not highly pigmented which I love. I have a few blush palettes that I rarely use because it is so pigmented I really have to be careful that I don't over apply, which I usually do! With this blush, it is buildable so you can't go wrong when you first apply. It's subtle and soft. I have brushed my wrist around four times to get this colour.

The Bobbi Brown City Collection Eye & Cheek Palette will be available from September 4 at all Bobbi Brown counters and boutiques.  For more information check out their website here.





Product was included in my goodie bag from a media event I attended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!