PRODUCT LAUNCH: BOBBI BROWN THE NEW CLASSICS LUXE LIPSTICKS


I'm a lipstick fiend. I can never have enough of them. I love their pigments, texture and their bullet casings, especially when they are luxurious. Bobbi Brown knows how to do luxe. Starting from the gold packaging all they way to the formula, the rich creaminess of the lipstick is pure sublime.

Bobbi Browns New Classics pays homage to the original lip colour shades that launched the brand back in 1991. These vibrant, highly pigmented lipsticks moisturises and leaves lips looking lush.


The Lipstick

Bobbi is a flattering nude that would suit all skin types.  It wasn't flat instead the colour has depth and warmth.


I'm not a red person as for some reason I look more like Charlotte the harlot in red, but I didn't mind this one.  I need to ease myself into this colour. I wore it quite lightly almost like a stain under gloss as it is highly pigmented.


This would have to be my favourite out of the three. The dusty pink is perfect for any skin tone and will complement any makeup look.  It's deep but soft at the same time.


The lipsticks have a much flatter and wider bullet tip for quicker application, and a point shaped for a precise edge without having to use a brush. They are buttery-smooth and opaque in one stroke. They go on like silk and stay creamy for several hours. Even after you've eaten or had a cup of coffee, the lipstick has come off but it leaves a stain which gives colour to the lips.

The swatches below were done with only one swipe.



Bobbi

Imperial Red

Uber Rose

There are 10 new limited edition colours in the collection and are available on counter from September 4.  The RRP are $52 each.




The Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Colours will be available at all Bobbi Brown counters and boutiques. For more information check out their website here.






Products were provided for my consideration

Comments

  1. I would just buy this for the packaging LOL gold packaging always wins me over! Trangles xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!