Thursday, 28 July 2016

NEW RELEASE: M.A.C COSMETICS STAR TREK COLLECTION


Last week I attend a special screening of Star Trek Beyond courtesy of M.A.C Cosmetics.  I have to say it was my first viewing of Star Trek and I surprisingly liked it!

M.A.C will be releasing a collection of makeup inspired by Star Trek. The 25-piece collection is made up of lip, eye, face and nail products. 


The range is designed to honour the many women of the television and film series on what will be the 50th anniversary of Star Trek's small-screen debut. The collection's launch is also well timed to come after the late-July release of the next instalment in the movie franchise, Star Trek Beyond.

I was very happy with the collection I received.  The packaging is amazing.



Collection shown below
Eye shadow colours - Midnight & The Naked Time
Lipstick - LLAP
Lipgloss - Warp Speed Ahead
Nailpolish  - Holla-deck
Liquid Liner - Pure Show
Lashes - Wink of an Eye



Lipstick in LLAP

(L-R) The Naked Time & Midnight

The gold is stunning and quite flattering on the eyes. Due to my olive skin it was difficult to photograph the true colour.  The blue is deep and intense and is beautiful.



Liquid Liner in Pure Show

Lipglass in Warp Speed Ahead


Colour in Holla-Deck

I'm really looking forward to the release of the entire collection as I already have a few pieces I've got my eye on!

The Star Trek Collection will hit stores on September 1. Collection available at M.A.C stores and M.A.C counters in Myer.





Products were received at a media event I attended

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!