Thursday, 16 June 2016

REVIEW: JERGENS BODY MOISTURISER WITH FAIR TRADE NATURAL SHEA BUTTER

Moisturising your body after a shower is important to ensure your skin doesn't become dry, itchy and flaky especially in winter. Jergens Shea Butter Body Moisturiser is one that is definitely worth the try. It's cheap and very effective and smells great.

This lotion comes in a squeezable bottle packaging with a flip top cap. I like the size, it's slim and fits nicely in my hand as I'm not fond of extra large heavy bottles of body moisturisers as I'm pretty clumsy and always drop them with either product going everywhere or the lid cracks.


The fragrance smells like a lighter version of Palmer's Cocoa butter which is great as I find Palmer's quite overpowering. Cocoa is the dominant fragrance as well as some other fragrances mixed. The fragrance does not have long-lasting power and it fades pretty quickly.

Jergens Shea Butter Body Moisturiser has a creamy texture just like body butters but is much quicker to get completely absorbed. It deeply conditions dry, dull skin. Restores skin's luminosity and enhances sheen. It contains a unique illuminating hydralucence blend and pure African Shea butter, Mango Seed butter and Caramel.


I found this body moisturiser quite pleasant to use. After showering each morning, I applied the body moisturiser and my skin stayed soft and moisturised for at least most of my working day. By the time I get home I do notice some dryness on my legs again but not as intense as it was prior to using the body moisturiser.

Jergens have 7 body moisturisers in their range and comes in two sizes, 250ml RRP $6.99 and 400ml RRP $8.99.


Did you Know?

Jergens Skincare is pledging a donation to the Global Shea Alliance to support the empowerment of women in West Africa as part of our ongoing celebration of women's radiance. The Global Shea Alliance is a non-profit association that seeks to empower the more than 16 million women who collect and process shea nuts across Africa.

Known as "Women's Gold", Shea Butter is more than a centuries-old beauty secret for skin. It is sourced exclusively from Africa and provides income to women during the Shea harvest and production season. Every ounce of pure African Shea Butter used in JERGENS® Shea Butter Moisturisers directly impacts these women, helping enrich their livelihoods.


You can learn more about Global Shea Alliance at www.globalshea.com.


Jergens body moisturisers are available at Priceline Australia-wide.



This product was sent to me for my consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!