REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP DROPS OF LIGHT SKINCARE


The Body Shop’s new Drops of Light range is the next exciting release since the Oils of Life range.

With each Body Shop release, we are seeing more and more nods to Korean skincare trends. The Body Shop has released a range of products that is designed to lighten and leave skin looking translucent. Enriched with red algae and Vitamin C it helps skin appear brighter and more luminous. Red algae an anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory ingredient boosts the skins circulation and Vitamin C to brighten the complexion improve collagen levels.

The name really reflects on the packaging, which I love. The Essence Lotion comes in a white opaque squeezable plastic bottle, making it really easy to use.



 The Brightening Serum comes in a little white opaque bottle coupled with a dropper style dispenser.




Pure Translucency Essence Lotion 
The Pure Translucency Essence Lotion is a gel to water formula preparing and activating the skin for the next steps of your skincare regime. It penetrates into the skin to deliver light hydration. Simply apply a few drops onto a cotton pad, and apply to your face, much in the same way as you would use a toner. This pure translucency lotion is gentle on the skin and can be used morning and evening on cleansed skin.


The lotion assists in enhancing translucency, brightness and an even skin tone, making skin appear brighter and healthier, while skin texture is smooth, refined and plumped with moisture. It also assists in fading hyper-pigmentation skin, uneven skin tone, dark spots and scarring all with a silky soft texture that is quickly absorbed by the skin. There is no greasy residue.


Pure Healthy Brightening Serum
Serums are probably the only beauty product I will lash out money on. Regardless of the cost I will always purchase new serums. I believe it is super important to have a highly effective serum as it penetrates deeper than a moisturiser.


This Pure Healthy Brightening Serum is a lightweight, fast‑absorbing, non‑sticky serum. It glides effortlessly and absorbs instantly into the skin. Massage one or two drops into the skin and gently pat all over the face.

The serum assists in brightening the skin as well as making skin feel supple and hydrated. After four weeks, skin imperfections and yellowness are reduced, pores are minimised and skin looks brighter and more translucent. I have only been using the product for two weeks and I have already noticed a difference in my skin. To benefit in minimised pores and reduced imperfection I will need to continue using this product for a longer period.

As I have no doubt that these work really well, results do take time and with the results I have already seen on my skin I'm excited to see my skin's progress over the next month.  The Body Shop hasn't disappointed me yet!


Products available in the Drops of Light range.  

Clarifying Foam Wash - $22.95
Pure Translucency Lotion - $32.95
Brightening Serum - $49.95
Brightening Day Cream - $42.95




What's your favourite serum?  Have you used brightening products before, if so let me know what your using.


The Body Shop Drops of Light Range is available online at and in stores Australia-wide.  For store location visit their website here



Products were provided for my consideration

Comments

  1. I haven't been to the body shop in ages!!! I have to go check out this stuff! Thanks for the awesome review.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!