Thursday, 9 June 2016

REVIEW: ANTIPODES GRAPESEED BUTTER CLEANSER

This picture is about Antipodes grapeseed butter cleanser

I have never used a butter cleanser before and just by the name it sounds like something someone with very dry skin would you, but this isn't so.

This cleanser is a deeply cleansing and highly antioxidising cleanser that leaves your skin looking super clean and fresh. Enriched with revolutionary antioxidant Vinanza Grape and hibiscus flower to gently lift off lifeless skin.

Grapeseed Butter Cleanser is suitable for most skin types, especially oil prone skin, as pure plant oils help balance and regulate your own oil production.

With an enchanting blend of nourishing cocoa butter, soothing olive and antibacterial harekeke oils as well as Vinanza Grape extract, a revolutionary antioxidant from New Zealand's sauvignon blanc grape seeds which helps repair free radical damage. Soothing lavender and blue chamomile to help calm sensitive skin, while Hibiscus flower brings gentle exfoliating action.

This picture is about Antipodes grapeseed butter cleanser

The cleanser is yellow in colour. It reminds me of beeswax. It smells amazing and is not overwhelming, it is actually quite comforting to smell.  It comes with a spatula to make it easier to scoop out of the tub.

Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser is a solid butter that you rub onto skin. Your natural body warmth melts the product and turns it into an oil cleanser. You have to firstly understand that this cleansing balm is quite unlike your regular cleanser. It takes a little more effort and a little more work. But it is worth it.

This picture is about Antipodes grapeseed butter cleanser

Make sure you use the spatula to remove cleanser from the jar, it can get quite messy otherwise. Using dry hands gently massage in a circular motion into your face, neck and decolletage, removing impurities and softening skin. Rinse off with warm water.  Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser will leave your complexion feeling deeply cleansed without feeling tight or stripped. The best part is that all Antipodes products are certified organic and 100% cruelty free!

Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser RRP $46.00. Antipodes products are available at all Priceline stores as well as on their website.

This product was provided for my consideration

8 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful product. reminds me of one trilogy's cleansing balm.

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I love the smell of grapefruit. I've never seen this before. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE antipodes products and I was eyeing this one up the other day so this review came at perfect timing. I haven't tried any sort of cleansing balm before but starting with one of their products would be the way to go, the balm they make is phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though you said it's especially suitable for oil prone skin, would it work well with dry skin in your opinion? My skin is very dry (it gets flaky from time to time) but this looks amazing and I'd like to try it!

    hellomoonies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Its suitable for all skin types. My sister has extremely dry skin and I lent it to her to give it a go and she loves it. I had to take it back though!

      Delete
  5. Wow this looks amazing! I love organic products, it feels so much better on your skin. I have never tried this - I will definitely have to look into it as I haven't yet found a cleanser that I have been happy with. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring Antipodes as part of your blog. We enjoyed reading your review. Do let us know what you think of our other products, we would love to know. #lovethearoha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, thank you for your feedback x

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!