Friday, 3 June 2016

EXPERIENCE: DRY & TEA BLOW WAVE TEA HOUSE

This is a picture about dry and tea blow wave tea house

Last month I attended a media showing and was treated to a gorgeous hair braid.  I didn't think it could be done since I have short hair.

I was immediately drawn to the service and care during my hair pamper sesh.  It's a hair salon with a difference. Just the way it should be.

Even though it was a pop-up salon I got the vibe of what a Dry & Tea Salon would feel like. I got to choose from a variety of T2 teas and then I was seated for my hair pamper sesh. I picked a style and sipped T2 Gorgeous Geisha Green Tea whilst my hair was being done.

This is a picture about T2 Teas


Here are a few styles that are available at the salon.

This is a picture about dry and tea blow wave tea house

This is a picture about dry and tea blow wave tea house

This is a picture about dry and tea blow wave tea house

Dry & Tea Salon is based in New Zealand with stores opening in Australia in the near future.

Dry & Tea is an award winning Blow Dry Bar / Tea House backed by a full cut/colour menu making it the ultimate place to experience affordable luxury. Whether it’s pre-event preparation or a total hair transformation, we have it covered in the most beautiful way.

This is a picture about dry and tea blow wave tea house

Dry & Tea Motto
'It’s not a style, a tea, a wave or a wash – but a moment. A moment of the utmost attention. A moment focused on you, the client, a moment of appreciation, of beauty, of delight and joy. These are the moments that lock in our memories'.

The Dry and Tea moment includes talented stylists using the best products from L’Oreal, whilst enjoying an extensive tea offering from T2 and Harney & Sons while your eyes feast on the beautiful floral artwork by renowned New Zealand artist Paul Hartigan.


This is definitely a salon with a difference.  I cannot wait until they open a salon Australia.  I will be definitely visiting to experience a salon hair session and will report back here on my blog.

To find out more about Dry & Tea visit their website www.dryandtea.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!