Monday, 11 January 2016

REVIEW: IT COSMETICS BLURRED LINES COLLAGEN SMOOTH-FILL LIPSTICKS AND SWATCHES

I'm a lipstick hoarder. I love lipsticks and have an extensive collection.  I find it is really important for me to obtain the collection of Blurred Lines lipsticks so I can inform my readers about them.






Blurred Lines™ Smooth Fill Lipstick are colour rich, instant colour correction by evening out lip tone as well as extremely hydrating.

Infused with ingredients like Collagen, Peptides, Hyaluronic Filling Spheres, Shea Butter, Jojoba and Grape Seed Extract, these lipsticks certainly pack a punch of active ingredients to give us that near perfect pout.


Blurred Lines works with Hyaluronic filling spheres to actually blur lip lines on the lips and around the lips, so no lip liners required. These spheres are moisture binders that draw moisture to the lips and actually plump the are around the lips as well, so the fine lines around the lips while wearing are blurred and smoothed out as well. The addition of collagen also helps to produce fuller, more youthful lips as well.

With colour lasting a good five to six hours on your lips, unless you decide to have a pash sesh! They come in nine amazing colours with fabulous names, I have seven of them here.

RRP $28.00
Below are the colour swatches.



So, where do you get these?  Sephora Australia of course.

8 comments:

  1. Can't used these, then, because if my lips looked that good, there definitely would be a pash sesh, haha! On a more serious note, though, they sound pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprised in the quality, definitely value for money.

      Delete
  2. These look so pretty... but I'm not allowed to buy any more lipsticks until i at least use half the ones i bought in 2015 that are unopened LOL DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya. I still have lippies I havent opened from the year before! I cant help it though!

      Delete
  3. They sound lovely! Would have loved to see some swatches! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback, I think so too. I have now updated my post with swatches. x

      Delete
  4. Such pretty colours!! <3

    Tahana
    http://tahanalee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!