Monday, 25 January 2016

REVIEW: FABY GEL NAIL POLISH MANICURE

Just before Christmas I was sent to get a pamper sesh thanks to Faby Nails.

This was exciting for me as I'm normally the DIY type of gal and I do not normally treat myself to a professional mani and pedi.


I headed to Avaria Face Body Nails at Glebe and met with the lovely owner Helen.  Poor thing was limited in what she could do with my hands and nails as they had been butchered due to me DIYing renovations at home!


The salon is quaint and cosy and very inviting.  The location is also easily accessible with plenty of parking and bus stop near by.


Spoilt for choice in colours, it took me a good 5 minutes to select a colour. the colour I chose was a coral.


I had Faby Gels done (first time) on the hands and feet.  I'm already a huge fan of Faby nail colours for their quality and durability. So this was a good test to see how the gels go.

Colour used 'Sweet Tunes'

After an hour of chat and relaxation, I was done.  I kept touching my nails as I wasn't used to them being dried.  I usually walk around my home with my hands out like a zombie.  It took a while to get used to that gels are more durable that normal lacquer.

I am happy to report that my mani was immaculate for three weeks.  Regrowth got the better of me and I removed the gels. 

Gels will be something that I would do again in the future especially if I have special events coming up or even a holiday.  It will be one less thing for me to worry about.

Have you had gels done?  Which do you prefer gels or normal laquer?

Check out Faby's range of colours and polishes www.faby.com.au

Gel mani was provided as a blogger treat

5 comments:

  1. I love faby polishes :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they fab! the colours are just amazing

      Delete
  2. I love gel polishes as I always seem to knock my nails right after there done and mark them haha Love the colour you picked as well.

    Nicole xx | www.nicolesbeautybabble.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors look so fun! I'm like you, i walk around like a zombie after I finish painting my nails...! DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!