Sunday, 13 December 2015

REVIEW: TRILOGY INSTANT BRONZING GEL

 

Many years of defying body bronzing I have finally become fond of having tanned limbs especially after seeing myself in a photo with fake tanning.  I looked healthy and my skin amazing.  I'm not sure if its just me but I thought I also looked slimmer.

Summer is all about being bronzed up and looking sexy,  My fear of fake tanning started years ago when I constantly saw girls who were all bronzed up and then wham, the back of their legs and all the way down to their ankles were streaky.  Girlfriends in tow not saying a word. Bitches!

Trilogy Instant Bronzing Gel combines caramel from non- GMO cane sugar, for instant colour, with a certified natural, high performance self-tanning ingredient that works with your skin to develop a safe, gorgeous, natural-looking tan. This luxurious gel contains aloe vera to soothe and hydrate and antioxidant-rich vitamin E to help fight free radical damage.

I applied this product with my hands.  I was a bit hesitant as the last thing I needed was the evidence staining my hands!  I was surprised to find that I was able to wash it off without it staining so that was a big plus.  I would attempt it again with a mitt though.


I really like this product as you can actually see where it goes as it's applied. The colour is an intense gold colour gel which develops into a golden colour tan. Application is super easy and spreads really well. Within five minutes my legs were dry enough to put my clothes on.  There were no streaks or patches.

When you first squeeze the gel onto your hands you would instantly think that you will over shimmer, but as you apply the shimmer becomes quite subtle which I love. I'm not a fan of fake tanning that screams FAKE. This has a more natural look to it. The fragrant is really nice, it hasn't got that typical coconut scent.  I can't quite put my finger on the scent but the only thing I can compare it to is Marsala, an Italian port wine, mmm delish!



Here are some tips to get that all over perfect glow
  1. Start by exfoliating your skin everywhere you want to tan, paying special attention to areas that can be dry or rough (elbows, knees and ankles especially).
  2. Use a light moisturiser all over and allow time for it to fully absorb.
  3. Apply Trilogy Instant Bronzing Gel with smooth sweeping strokes, blending evenly over the areas you wish to tan for an instant golden glow, which will deepen into a rich bronze tan over a few hours. Allow to dry thoroughly.
  4. Wash hands straight away to avoid staining.
  5. If you like a deeper colour, apply daily until desired tan is achieved and maintain by applying 2-3 times a week.


Price for the Instant Bronzing Gel is value for money at $18.95.

Trilogy products are available from selected Priceline, Priceline Pharmacy, Myer, pharmacy and health stores.   For further stockist information, call (03) 9533 1336 or visit trilogyproducts.com.


This product was provided for my consideration

2 comments:

  1. it's liquid gold! haha literally. I liked this product, it's definitely one of the better tanners even with the shimmer :)

    lilynotlouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah, that looks like you're literally rubbing gold all over your body! Bling Bling! DF xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!