Saturday, 28 November 2015

REVIEW: NYX BUTTER GLOSS COLLECTION + SWATCHES


I have a confession to make, I haven't actually tried any NYX products until the day I attended the BloggersUnited Event. Where have I been!

NYX's Butter glosses are the smoothest and most comfortable lip glosses I've ever worn. They are so creamy and highly pigmented. It's like a super duper moisturised lipstick, but only better. Oh did I mention they smell divine!

When I was younger I loved lip glosses but as I have gotten older I've become more of a lipstick gal as I find glosses are too sticky and too shimmery and I'm sure I'm not the only oldie who feels the same.

This is where butter gloss has won over my lipsticks. They have the moisturising properties and opaqueness of a lipstick and a creamy shine which I like, giving me a more youthful appearance.

OK, now for some colour swatching.

L-R: Fortune Cookie, Eclair, Vanilla Cream Pie, Strawberry Parfait, Cherry Pie, Ginger Snap

I love these colours.  They all looked really good on my lips, I believe that these colours were carefully formulated to ensure they made every girl look good!

From a beautiful nude shade to a deep brown, each one could be worn lightly or pack it on and give your lips a dose of shine and fullness.  

NYX's Butter Glosses are available from Target stores and Target Online for $9.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!