Sunday, 15 November 2015

REVIEW: KRYOLAN LIPSTICK

Kryolan Professional Make-Up began in 1945 in Berlin, West Germany. Renowned for its vast product range, high quality, and depth of pigments, it is the oldest and true professional makeup brand used by makeup artists especially in the TV/Movie Industry.

To find out they had recently launched in Oz was a very exciting thing! What was even better was finding out they were exhibiting at the Bloggers United Australia event I attended last month. In our goodie bags, we all received a Kryolan product.  I got the lipstick!


The colour I received is called Nike. A really nice pink.  Love pink lippies!



This lipstick is a highly pigmented and has a very matt but velvety appearance. It is smear-proof and contains Vitamin E. It is long-wearing even after eating and drinking. It has a really nice scent to it, I cannot pinpoint the scent but it is somewhat familiar. It comes in 18 great colours to choose from.  At $36, it is reasonably priced especially for its quality.

Here is a sample palette of 3 colours (including the Nike) and a skin swab.


You can see how vibrant their colours are. From left to right - Nike, Eos, Aurora.

Stockist details: www.kryolan.com.au or contact (03) 9580 8122.

4 comments:

  1. very pretty and pigmented! I received a nude lippie from BU, I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nude would be nice as well. I love the way this lipstick feels on the lips.

      Delete
  2. I got a tinted moisturiser that I'm currently freeing space up for.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, would love to know how it goes, interest in that.

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!