Saturday, 17 October 2015

REVIEW: 1000 Hour Softsole Express Exfoliating Foot Peel

With Summer around the corner it's time to get those hardened callused feet out of hibernation and get them sandals ready.

There are currently several brands on the market who claim to remove dry cracked skin from your feet and this is the second brand I'm trialling.

1000 Hour™ Softsole is a safe & effective at home treatment to exfoliate your feet. Softsole softens calluses and cracked heels and removes hardened skin from your feet. 


My first impressions of 1000 Hour Softsole Express Exfoliating Foot Peel, less packaging than other brands, which is a plus for me. It's compact and barely takes up space in the bathroom if you want to buy a few and store.

If you have never used one before, OMG where have you been?  Foot peels are ah-mazing.  Gone are the days that I would spend $60-$90 for a pedi that included a half-hearted exfoliation and callus removal process.

So here goes, remove the booties from the packaging, this is what they look like. Adhesives are include to help you secure the wrap around your ankle.




For best results it's always better to do when you've had a shower and your feet are nice and soft. This will make the product work deeper giving you a better result.

Once you have put the wraps on, cover your feet with a pair of socks that way you can walk around if you need to and it prevents from any product leakage.   Leave the wraps on for 90 minutes and then rinse.  

This simple pedicure treatment removes rough skin after one application and hardened skin begins to peel after 3-7 days, revealing softer skin in just two weeks.  Peeling for me started on the 4th day. It's different for everyone. Just make sure you don't plan to do this near an event date you are attending. The last thing you want is someone to think you have some kind of a gross disease with skin peeling whilst wearing open sandals!

I loved the peeling process, it reminds me of the school days when I used to roll glue on my hands, wait for it to dry and then peel it off. I know, the feet are different, it's gross but totally worth it.

It's affordable, easy and effective.  Designed for the perfect do-it-yourself pamper pedicure. 

Softsole Express is available now at www.1000hour.com.au and retails for $8.99. This product is a winner for me as it beats all competitor's in price and is just as effective.

Just for good measure I thought to add a how-to video you can check out the process.



Have you ever used a home exfoliating wraps, I'd love to know your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I really don't want to know what my feet are looking like at the moment ..... LOL DF xoxo

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one! It's so effective!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!