Wednesday, 23 September 2015

REVIEW: So...? Fragrance with Attitude

What comes to mind when you hear and see So...? With Attitude fragrance? For me, nostalgic memories and jasmine.



Rewind all the way back to the 80s. A blast from the past. Whilst in high school I remember almost every girl had a So...? body spray in their backpacks, remnants of the scent lingering in the school hallways and classrooms.

Fragrances and body sprays come and go, but for a brand to still be around for more than two decades, says a lot about a fragrance.

Recently re-acquainting myself with the body fragrance and eau de toilette I was pleasantly surprised how refreshing the fragrance is.  Personally, I don't recall it being so sweet but then again it has been a long time since I used this fragrance.

With top notes of tangerine and orange flower, and middle notes of rose, ylang ylang and jasmine, which blends deliciously with a creamy base of vanilla, sandalwood and amber. 


So...? What's the difference between the body spray and eau de toilette?

The body spray is a lighter fragrance, where topping up whenever you want throughout the day to freshen up or as I sometimes use it for, refreshing stinky train carriages.  the scent doesn't last all day which is why you can never overdose yourself with the body spray.


The fragrance is more concentrated than the body spray, use once in the morning and the fragrance is longer lasting.  When using the two together it enhances the fragrance as well prolongs the scent on the body.

Generally, I change my fragrances per season.  So...? has an extensive range of fragrances and body sprays to suit each season.

What's great is that they are inexpensive and perfect for every budget.  So..? products are sold at Priceline and Big W Australia wide.  Prices starts at $4.95.


To find a stockists go to their website at www.au.sowithattitude.com

3 comments:

  1. What an enduring brand! I have So...? Kiss Me Body Spray and Fragrance, which I enjoy the scent of.

    Thanks for linking up to the Monday Makeup Madness link up party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up using So...? fragrances and will always have a soft spot for it in my heart! I need to keep an eye out for the body spray.. i've been looking for a new one :)

    Lily not Louise

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!