Monday, 31 August 2015

REVIEW: REVO LIP BALM PHENOMENON

I love lip balms especially yummy smelly ones. Some lip balms disappoint and other exceed my expectations.

There's been a lot of comparisons between EVO and REVO lip balms but I'm here to only talk about REVO.



These little balls of fun and so colourful even my son finds them exciting that he has already claimed several. They remind me of kinder surprises!

Revo Lip Balms come in a bauble-like screw top packaging. It comes in a variety of delicious scents that I can't help myself sniffing them.



My favourite scents are watermelon, blue razzberry, and tangerine.




I love the way they feel on my lips.  They glide on easily and leave a fine smooth waxy film.  Feeling moisturised, they feel soft and reapplying isn't needed as often as some other balms .  Unfortunately I need to keep reapplying because I keep licking my lips.  Not only do they smell divine they taste good too!

They retail for $4.99 which is a bargain for a lip balm. To find out more about them visit  Revo’s website and you can buy them via The Beauty Office.

A girly shoutout for Monday Makeup Madness Link Up on Fabulous and Fun Life.

5 comments:

  1. these look similar to the EOS lip balms. So cute and colorful! DF xo


    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the colours of the balm matches the containers they are in! I have one in Watermelon and I haven't had a chance to open it yet, now I'm excited knowing it's pink inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving my Revo! I gave a strawberry one to my friend, and immediately regretted it, because I wanted it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the watermelon one. I have a cherry one I haven't yet opened. Will have to open it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of these before, so thanks for the review! They sound really lovely! xx

    www.sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!