Saturday, 18 July 2015

REVIEW: WONDERSTRIPES HYALURON MOISTURISING BOOSTER MASK AND TONER

A few weeks back I was sent some products from Wonderstripes for consideration. Intrigued as usual with new products that hit Australia, I've never really come across anything like it.

Wonderstripes was started in Germany 2 years ago. With huge success it has now been brought to Australia and the wider pacific region for us to enjoy.

There were three products in the pack. Hyaluron Moisturising Booster Mask, Facial Tonic and the celeb obsessed beauty secret, The Instant Eye Lift tapes.


First product I tried was the Mask.  The Hyaluron Moisturising Booster Mask is an anti-ageing face mask that brightens tired skin. The formula contains aloe vera to soothe, hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles and collagen to plump skin.

The mask works to minimise fine lines and lift skin while deeply moisturising it. 

Before applying the mask thoroughly cleanse the skin.   Open the pack carefully.


Unfold the white mesh. Then unfold and remove the blue protective film on both sides of the mask. The mask is thin and silicone like. It's a bit fiddly but once its on the face it stays there, which is great as I'm not one to lay down for 15 - 20 minutes and relax especially when kids are involved!


Yes, that's me with bad hair at the end of a working day and chasing an 8 year old boy!  Looking frazzled by 9 is the norm.  I like the large holes for the eyes, I've trialled so many masks and I always find them too small around the eyes.


Once I removed the mask I rubbed any remaining serum into my skin.  My skin felt soft and supple and noticeably plump.  My skin appeared fresher and smoother after application.

The hyaluronic anti-ageing booster mask is made of Bio-Cellulose, with the powerful tri-action of Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen and Aloe Vera to instantly plump fine lines and invigorates the skin for an instant lifting effect.

I really liked the hyaluronic mask. The results lasted for two days.  It is recommended to use the mask 1-2 times a week.

The Instant Eye Lift tapes
Fortunately for me I don't suffer from saggy eye lids. I did play with them though, it was fun. Unfortunately I didn't have a guinea pig to test these on as I don't know anyone with saggy eye lids so I have provided a how-to video (taken from the Wonderstripes website) with before and after results on the Instant Eye Life tapes.





WONDERSTRIPES are available in 3 different sizes: S, M & L. Every pack includes 64 or 84 tapes. 
One month supply costs AUS $27.




The Facial Tonic
This product is pretty good.  I love the cucumber scent on my skin. After I cleansed my skin, I squeeze the tonic on a cotton pad and applied it on my face. The ultra hydrating facial tonic is enriched with cucumber extract and D-panthenol to help tone and invigorate the skin.  The toner is not only gentle for the skin, it is also suitable for the eye area.

Retails $30

The tonic is free from preservatives, artificial colours, synthetic fragrances, mineral oils, amines and silicones.

Wonderstripes products are affordable. If you are like me, non-invasive treatments to achieve youthful appearance is the way to go.

I would love to know if anyone would love to give the eye lift tapes a try.  I'm willing to post them out to anyone, who in return will do a guest post for me.



Wonderstripes are available for purchase online at www.wonderstripes.com.au.  There are tutorials, imagery and even a blog all dedicated to the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!