Wednesday, 8 July 2015

REVIEW: NAIL TRENDING WITH REVITANAIL TRIPLE STRENGTH NAIL COLOURS

I love painting my nails.  I have such an extensive nail polish collection that I would put Priceline to shame! I tend to paint my nails more in the colder season with brighter colours because we tend to dress in darker clothing during Winter. Painting my nails lifts my spirits, making me feel good about myself and smile when I look at my hands.

My nails do need extra TLC during Winter, but with the lack of time we have today we all need products that are multi-purpose to help us time-poor peeps.

This is where Revitanail Triple Strength Nail Polish  is great, it strengthens, protects and hydrates nails. Enriched with three key strengthening ingredients: Keratin, Bamboo and Calcium.  What's even better it's free from Formaldehyde, Toluene and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).

My two favourite colours for this season are Pomegranate and Marshmallow.


This is Marshmallow, a sheer milky pink. Versatile, perfect for all occasions, apply one coat for a soft subtle look or layer for a colour block look.  I've only applied one coat for a softer look.  The formula is thick and smooth. Streak-free covering all nail imperfections. This lasted on my nails without chipping for four days.

I normally apply 2-3 coats of nail colour with other brands. I could do with a second coat to intensify the colour but I liked the way it looked with one coat.


This is Pomegranate, this would have to be my favourite colour.  I'm not a big red fan but this is like a pinky red. Very flattering on the skin and nails.  It's bold and bright perfect to brighten up any day. 

I have only applied one coat and was very pleased with the result.  Streak-free, smooth quality. 

I normally don't compare nail polish brands but I would have to say that Revitanail is far easier to get a great result in nail painting than some of the more expensive brands.



TIPS on how to get the most out of your Triple Strength
  • Apply two coats directly on your nails and allow each coat to dry
  • Apply Revitanail 3D Top Coat to give your nails a perfect gel-like finish
  • Wait 1-2 minutes and apply 1-2 drops of Revitanail Instant Dry Drops for a quick dry time
  • Enhance nail health, massage Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum over the top coat and on your cuticles, two to three times a day for strong and nourished nails 


Available in five on-trend shades, the range provides superior care and vibrant colour in one simple beautifying stroke.

RRP $14.95

These gorgeous colours will take you through the icy Winter season right through to sunshiny Spring and Summer.


Revitanail products are available at Priceline, Coles, Woolworths and selected pharmacies.

For stockist details please contact 1800 651 146.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked them when I first started using them, but they got a little clumpy after a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting, I will let you know if I experience the same. I know sometimes with thicker formulas this happens, I add polish thinners to fix them.

      Delete
  2. Pomegranate is one of my new favourites! So versatile. Goes beautifully with orange/red and coral as well. I may even have more nail polish than you do. I generally re-do my nails each week or to match what I'm wearing, but this one was still looking too good to remove in a week. PS: I keep my nail polish in the fridge and it lasts forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does. Its such a treat to do our nails. Thats awesome to find someone else that has such a large nail polish collection. Don't feel so bad now!

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!