Saturday, 13 June 2015

REVIEW: 1000 HOUR XPRESS LASH-GRO EYELINER

I'm a nightmare when it comes to liquid eyeliner, I tend to shy away for them as I feel like they are possessed and have a mission to poke me in the eye every time I have a wand near my eyes!

But I was extremely interested and intrigued in trying the 1000hour 2-in-1 liquid eyeliner, combined with eyelash enhancing serum.  Giving definition to your eyes as well as giving you the appearance of thicker, fuller and longer looking lashes. 

Containing the clinically proven active ingredient of Capixyl, the 1000Hour Xpress Lash-Gro Eyeliner will plump up your lashes in four to eight weeks, plus enable you to define your eye area at the same time. 

1000 Hour Xpress Lash-Gro is water-resistant and smudge-free.  Glides on smoothly in one stroke and effortlessly coats the base of the lashes.  

It claims to give you fuller, thicker, longer looking lashes in just 60 days, exciting for those whose lashes are thinning out and getting shorter with age (like moi)!





The liner comes in a small tube with a thin brush to give a more defined line.  The liner glides easily on the eyelid leaving little or no room for errors.  If I can do it anyone can.


After numerous attempts at applying liquid liner, I now can say I CAN DO IT! Woohoo!!!




A lot more practice is needed to perfect it.  I have been using the liquid liner almost on a daily basis for almost two weeks as I want to see the results on my lashes after 60 days.

The 1000 Hour Xpress Lash-Gro is available now for RRP $29.99 in Black and Brown at www.1000hour.com.au.

2 comments:

  1. Exciting! This looks like a great product - love me a multi tasker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm converted, I've never been a fan of liquid liner as I find them messy but this one was so easy to use. Multi-tasker it is! Its a bonus it assists in lash growth.

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!