Wednesday, 27 May 2015

REVIEW: KAT VON D INK LIQUID LINER

A while back I attended a Sephora Exclusive Brands Showcase and I was inundated with information about all the new brands that are exclusively coming to Sephora Australia.

One of the brands that stood out for me was the Kat Von D range.  Already seen her TV shows and aware of her love for tattoos, her range reflects exactly who she is and her passion.

Liquid liners have always been a challenge for me and I'm not sure why.  I always start off good and then it turns into a disaster looking like I've done my make-up completed intoxicated who committed eye murder. 

So I was up for the challenge to attempt it again. With this range its like temporary tattoo.  Once applied it stays all day and all night until you remove it.  Its waterproof and smudge proof. You can probably even go swimming and come out of the sea still looking like a goddess!

The two I have picked are blues.  I love blue on my eyes, I think it softer than black and complements olive skin.  Currently I am still practising on how to apply the liner, once I have managed it I will be posting up pics.

Colour: Nietzsche RRP $28

This felt tip liner features a 24-hour waterproof formula that instantly creates bold lines with stunning colour saturation.  It glides easily on the skin giving you more precision when applying, which is perfect for me.  There is no need to reapply, it one glide you get a solid block of colour leaving very little room for error.


My other favourite blue from the collection.

Colour: Baudelaire RRP $28

To remove the liner, you will need to use a waterproof product remover, I found this a little hard to come off using a normal basic make-up remover and with a waterproof make-up remover it simply glided off.



There are from 9 shades to choose from - Neruda (white), Woolf (grey), Hemingway (espresso), Baudelaire (navy), Nerdrum (sea blue), Dali (teal), Bosch (olive), Bukowski (dark green) and Nietzsche (periwinkle).

2 comments:

  1. That looks like something I need to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, you'll love the quality and ease of use.

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!