Saturday, 30 May 2015

REVIEW: GOODNESS ORGANIC SKINCARE RANGE

It was with great pleasure to accept Beauty Reigns invitation to be a guest reviewer. She knows my passion for anything and everything organic and natural so I was very interested in trying out the new Goodness Range.  And being heavily pregnant I am even more aware of what I put in my body and on my skin.

This product is made with the super food Chia - I have been consuming Chia seeds for quite a few years now mostly in my smoothies and salads – it is packed with health benefits for your brain and body, I hadn’t ever really thought about it for skin care but I was curious! 


Upon first receiving the product range I was struck by the colour of the packaging the soft pastels evoked a sense of calm, I then went to the ingredients list on the box which immediately provided reassurance that this brand is definitely committed to producing a very gentle natural product.

every norning moisturiser RRP $ 16.95 | chia seed oil RRP $19.95

In the evening I began by using the Everyday Cream Cleanser and appreciated the lack of fragrance, which I generally do not like in products. The rich creamy texture felt really lovely to use, I have dry sensitive skin so appreciated how gentle the cleanser felt, my skin still felt refreshed and clean. I then moved onto the chia seed oil followed by the Every Evening Cream. My skin felt gently cleaned and moisturised.

every day cream cleanser RRP $16.95

I woke up the following morning and used the Every Week Face Scrub – this is a really gently face scrub so if you have dry sensitive skin like me this is the perfect scrub. Once again I appreciated the cleansed hydrated feeling from this product. I followed this by using the Chia Seed Oil and the Every Morning Moisturiser.

every evening cream RRP $19.95 | every week face scrub RRP $12.95

After several days of following this routine my skin felt soft and bright, this product feels light and rich to use at the same time the perfect balance – I put this down to its natural ingredients and luxurious texture and that magical seed – Chia.  I have now been using this range for almost 3 weeks and have only seen my skin improving.

I would recommend this product if organic natural ingredients are important aspect of your skin care routine.

x
Natural Shell


Goodness Natural Beauty Lab products are available in select Woolworths, Priceline, My Chemist, and Chemist Warehouse stores.  For more information about Goodness visit their website http://www.goodnessproducts.com.

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I luuurved the night cream, i'm on my third pot!! <3 <3 I haven't tried the scrub yet, but I'm super keen to get onto that. We did a review of Goodness products on our blog too, please check it out if you get the chance :) xoxo http://beautifulbedlamblog.com/?p=529

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!