Sunday, 22 March 2015

REVIEW: RESCUE YOUR NAILS WITH REVITANAIL NAIL STRENGTHENER RANGE

Like my skin, my nails go through a cycle of looking amazing for weeks or months to looking horrible as if I peeled wallpaper with my fingers.  From healthy looking cuticle and nails to dry cuticles with cuts, nails splitting and cracking and fragile.

I'm not sure why this happens, whether hormone plays a part.  Stress and diet definite does but I don't do anything different during those periods.  I sometimes wonder if my hands go through a hormonal depression.

Its comforting to know that there are products on the market to rescue our paws from desolation and restore them to their former glory.

My hands are currently going through a 'hormonal depression' period.  It's been about two weeks and my hands, nails and cuticles look terrible.

So to have the chance to review two Revitanail's products from their extensive range, I jumped at the chance.  I chose to trial Revitanail's 'Keratin Strengthening Serum' & the 'Nourishing Oil'.

Here is a current photo before starting treatment.  Not only my nails and cuticles look dry, but even my hands go through a spell of dryness.



I will apply the serum several times a day to my nails and cuticles.  This will sit on my desk beside my hand cream and be an extra step to my hand maintenance.  As for the oil I will apply this in the morning and night as I think my boss will not appreciate me spending five minutes caring for my hands every time I pop out to the loo or get a bite to eat!

So here's a little bit of info about the products I will be reviewing.




Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum
If you’re after a convenient formulation that be used on-the-go, this Revitanail strengthening option is a God-send. It contains ProSina keratin peptide, which is clinically proven to strengthen, protect and hydrate nails. It's water-based formula allows it act as a protective base coat under polish. 

The serum can be applied 2-3 times a day or as often as required onto polished or clean nails to leave them nourished, hydrated and protected against daily wear and tear as well as repair and protect your cuticles. 








Revitanail Nourishing Oil 
Enriched with vitamin A and E, it combines a nourishing blend of soothing oils and herbal extracts to deliver extra nourishment to nails and cuticles, while promoting increased flexibility. Apply as often as required for a conditioning boost.

The oil can be applied as often as need onto the cuticles, massage the oil in for around a minute.  There is no oily residue, cuticle sucks all the nutrients up leaving your cuticles looking soft and moisturised.







One week after using  Revitanail's 'Keratin Strengthening Serum' & the 'Nourishing Oil'. You can see the difference. I have been using the Keratin Strengthening Serum 2 to 3 times per day as recommended for the past week and the nourishing oil 2 times a day. As you can see from the photo there is a vast improvement. They feel so moisturised and cuticles are repairing nicely.

I know there is a slight difference in lighting in the photo.  As it was taken at a different time of the day I try my best to make sure that I take the same type of photo so you can see the difference in before and after results.



As winter is literally around the corner it is important to protect your hands from the harsh cold winds and winter conditions. Using the serum and oil everyday as well as moisturising and exfoliating your hands regularly, you will be sure that your nails and cuticles will look in top condition throughout winter and into spring!


Revitanail have an extensive range of Strengtheners to suit all your needs.

For the ultimate strengthener, try: Revitanail Nail Strengthener RRP $29.95

For sensitive nails, try: Revitanail Sensitive Strengthener Pink RRP $19.95

For on-the-go care, try: Revitanail Keratin Strengthening Serum RRP $19.95

For strength and colour in one, try: Revitanail Triple Strength RRP $14.95


Have you ever tried any of the nail care products from Revitanail? Do you ever have dry and flaking nails? And if you do, what do you use to treat them with?


This product was kindly provided for consideration

2 comments:

  1. Being winter at the moment in Melbourne nails do dry out faster so i designed to use both the products and they work wonders my nails are happy really hydrated and really strong im loving it 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you, it's like my hands belong to someone else, they completely transform to dry, brittle nails and terrible cuticles compared to warmer months.

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!