Monday, 29 December 2014

SEVEN WONDERS MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL DRY SHAMPOO



Dry shampoos have been flooding the market the last few years and have become hugely popular for keeping your hair fresh in between washes and to give the hair a refreshed look for us time poor souls.

So when a new product hits the market, I want to be one of the first to try as I am a dry shampoo die hard fan, I use it regularly like I use deodorant. I'm extremely time poor with working full-time, blogging part-time and raising a family, washing my hair seems more like a chore than relaxing therapy. Don't get me wrong I don't walk around showerless and stinky, the only time I seem to have for a shower is at night when my son is in bed, school lunch made, and the house looking in some kind of normal order. So going to bed with damp hair will result in extreme frizz fright in the morning!

So dry shampoo has been my best friend for a few years now. Some brands are hit and miss.

Seven Wonders recently released the Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo, which I was excited to try because this one is a little different to all the other dry shampoos I have tried. It is aluminium free and paraben free which is great to be able to use a product with a natural alternative. 

Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo is used simply by spraying your roots, leave to do its magic and then brush out.

The result is great. My feels soft and shiny due to the Argan Oil. The scent is pleasant and subtle. My hair does not go flat and was easy to style.

The difference between this dry shampoo and the others on the market is that it will not leave your hair powdery white and dry.  It moisturises and nourishes your hair as well as absorbing excess oil.

Normally I try to get away with using dry shampoo two days in a row before washing my hair. With Seven Wonders I attempted this and my hair didn't look great on the second day. I think it may be due to the conditioning properties of the Argan Oil, but I do have oily roots so that also plays a role.

Good news is Seven Wonders Moroccan Argan Oil Dry Shampoo is available at leading pharmacies such as Terry White, Chemist Warehouse, and online at the Seven Wonders website.

It retail price for $12.95 for 150ml. 

Do you have a favourite Dry Shampoo? I would like to know what you think of this product.

This product was kindly provide for a review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!