Thursday, 27 November 2014

SEPHORA IS COMING TO TOWN! WOOHOO!


I have been counting down the days for Sephora to reach Australia and the time has almost come, opening their doors on the 5th December 2014.

I've been very good this year with my beauty spending, Cutting down to more than half so I can spend huge at Sephora in NY. But then I found out the Sephora was coming to town and I stalled my spending in the US, only buying a few necessary products.

My excitement and nerves has been building so much that the last time I remember feeling like this was when New Kids on the Block came to tour!

With my Christmas wish list so long that I needed two rolls of loo paper to write it all on I think I would have to remortgage my home! (A smidge of an exaggeration!) 



On the 5th December, I will be having the day off as are many beautiholics alike. The buzz will be out of this world and it's definitely worth coming to Sydney for.  As an added bonus Sephora are gifting visitors who fly interstate to their grand opening as a grand gesture to say thank you.  So make sure you bring your boarding passes with you!




I've been reading snippets of info on the net that Sephora won't be stocking all the same brands as the US, like Chanel, Yves St Laurent, Lancome and a few other luxe brands which will be a disappointment but they have promised to price match US prices on some of the brands they  are stocking.  The good news is that this has set healthy competition between rivalling department stores,

Sephora has released a list of  brands that will be stocked exclusively in their Australian store. There are 34 brands in total.
Alterna
Andrea Fulerton
Antonym
Arcona
Aspar
BECCA
BITE
Clean
Cover FX
Crème Simon
Dr.Jart
Elizabeth and James
Estelle & Thild
Etat Libre d’Orange
For Beloved One
Formula X
Givenchy Colour
Hello Kitty
IT Cosmetics
Kat Von D
Leif
LQD
MAKE UP FOREVER
Marc Jacobs Beauty
Nee’mah
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics
Ole Henriksen
Patricks
Percy & Reed
Perfekt
Sephora Collection
Shiffa
Skin Inc.
Tarte

I haven't heard of some of these brands but hey, that makes it more exciting doesn't it!  More discoveries, more makeup play and more purchases!

I'll let you in on a little secret, if you come into town on Friday the 28th November, Sephora are surprising city shoppers with gifts.  So if you can 't make it on the 5th you can still get some Sephora fever tomorrow.

So who attending the opening?  Will you be flying in?  I would love to know what you think.




images taken from Sephora Australia Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!