Wednesday, 1 October 2014

I.C.O.N. CURE FOR A CAUSE Replenishing Spray - Supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I.C.O.N. are super excited to be playing a part in raising funds and awareness by launching the CURE FOR A CAUSE Campaign.

I.C.O.N. Co-founder Chiara, lost her mother to breast cancer, her sister, a survivor and now she herself is fighting the disease, so this campaign is something that is extremely important to the entire I.C.O.N. family. 

CURE FOR A CAUSE raises tens of thousands of dollars every year and donates it to this worthy cause.

CURE was the first product launched in the I.C.O.N. range and also holds a special place in their hearts here in Australia. 

I.C.O.N Cure is a lightweight leave-in replenisher. It is applied to towel-dried hair through a revolutionary spray mechanism that converts the cream formula to a mist. Cure is moisture rich with amino acids and proteins to repair the hairs structure.

I.C.O.N, have put together a gift box which includes two CURE Replenishing Spray, 250ml and a 60ml, smaller one perfect for travel.

I.C.O.N  will be donating $5 for each box sold during the month of October, on your behalf to the NBCF.

So get cracking and get yours now or purchase as a gift.  To find out more about CURE for a Cause visit www.iconproducts.com.


This is not a sponsored post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!