Friday, 4 July 2014

Burt's Bees NEW 100% Natural Lip Shimmers

Burt’s Bee have introduced two new lip shimmer shades to their ever growing amazing collection. Both lip shimmers are 100% natural and bursting with colour, waiting to be applied on your lips and enjoy their delish scented shimmers.

Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer moisturises and protects lips while providing a hint of colour. Enriched with 100% ingredients like Vitamin E and antioxidant-rich Fruit Oils, Sunflower and Coconut Oil, the lip shimmers nourish and soften lips with a hint of Peppermint Oil to invigorate and refresh. 

I would have to say these have to be my favourite by far, the colours are amazing, very wintry and when you sniff them you can smell the peppermint oil in them.


Grapefruit  -  a shimmery light pink shade. soft in colour, not as noticeable on my lips as the Apricot. 

Apricot  - a peachy shade.  This is my favourite one.  I have olive skin and I think it compliments my colour better.  I even like wearing this one in the evening.

Top: Grapefruit
 Bottom: Apricot


I love Burt's Bees lip shimmers. Being a busy mum I have little time to take extra care of myself, sometimes neglecting or forgetting shall we say, to protect my lips during these cold winter months. I love my lipsticks and glosses, but they just don't cut it when it comes to protecting my lips from the cold weather, leaving them chapped, itchy and red. With these lip shimmers they provide the protection and colour in one, saving me time. I can even apply them without using a mirror due to the conveniently thin tube they come in.  So handy.

Burt's Bees has been offering earth-friendly, natural health and beauty care products for over 30 years.  From a beekeeper's backyard in Maine to the leading edge of natural, Burt's Bees knows natural body care solutions from head-to-toe.  All Burt's Bees products contain no phthalates, parabens, petrolatum or SLS and are not tested on animals.  It ticks all the boxes for me.  

Burt's Bees are available almost everywhere and retailing for $9.95. Checkout David Jones, Myer, Priceline, Target and selected pharmacies to buy your stash of lip shimmers.  Oh, and you can also purchase from the Burt's Bees website too!


Products were kindly provided by BNS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!