Grace Cole Body Works Body Scrub & Lip Balm Review

I first discovered Grace Cole body products when I was browsing through the shelves in Chemist Warehouse.  I love that place, it has so many brands and products that cannot be found elsewhere.  I discovered so many of my favourite products at Chemist Warehouse.

Grace Cole is one of my favourite brands.  If you have been following my blog you would of guessed by now that I love my body washes and scrubs.

So when I was asked to review Grace Cole products, I jumped at the chance to trial their body scrubs. I was already a fan of their body washes and they are amazing.  Made in the UK, only the best ingredients are used to create their fab products.  

Coconut & Lime Body Scrub
The gel scrub is a pale lime green in colour and the scent is subtle with the coconut and lime balancing each other, neither scent dominates.  It's a really nice smell.

The scrub has no visible granules but when I squeezed the product out and started scrubbing, the granules are so fine and so effective it feels nice and gentle.

What's even great is the body scrub is eco-friendly with the microbeads being biodegradable which will not harm our waters.



Peach & Pear Lip Balm
This refreshing and deliciously scented lip balm soothes dry and sore lips, leaving them feeling smooth and supple.  Honestly I cannot help but sniff the tin, it is so delicious I feel like eating it.  

It's definitely value for money with price's starting at $4.99 you can buy the whole range!





To find their whole range of Grace Cole you can visit Chemist Warehouse either in store or online, or visit Grace Cole website.

Comments