Sunday, 4 May 2014

Dirty Works with all the perks - Coconut Body Scrub and Body Butter Reivew

So, what is different about Dirty Works compared to other scrubs and body butters that are currently on the market?  If you have tried Dirty Works, you would know that on first impressions the packaging is fun, retro and bright in colour!  I have been trialling dirty Works Coconut scrub and body butter and I have to say, loved the texture, scent and the results and best of all, the price!

Coconut Caress Body Scrub
Has an amazing smell which easily transports me to my perfect holiday destination, Tahiti, mmmm. Perfect for winter, to help us through the colder months approaching to prepare our skin for summer, with the scent to remind us that summer is not far away.  

The scrub has a thick gel consistency and is almost transparent in colour with pecan shell granules to help scrub the roughness away and sweet almond oil to condition and moisturise the skin.




Coconut Caress Body Butter
After a bath or shower, I massage the body butter all over. I was quite surprised that my skin absorbed the cream well with no greasy residue.  After several hours the scent was still on my skin.  It wasn't overpowering, just subtle.

The main thing that impressed me was the price, retailing for only $7.99, you get a lot of product for the price and it's not compromising quality.



Dirty Works have a collection of different fragrance and ingredients to suit everyone.  Check out your local Coles for the collection or go Dirty Works website and check it out for yourself.

I'm interested to know who has used Dirty Works and which one is your favourite or whether there is something yo didn't like about it.



These products were kindly provided for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!