Friday, 3 January 2014

Spotner Anti-ageing Corrector Pen for Hands, Body and Face Review

We all have some kind of spots on our body and face, whether it be sun spots, age spots (also known as liver spots) and/or hyper-pigmentation.  The older we get the more common spots become.

My partner and I are olive skin and we share a good amount of sun/age spots all over.  

I have never really thought about treatment for the sun/age spots, instead I would use concealer or foundation to cover them up.

Unlike other creams and lotions, its precise pen-tip application means you target the treatment exactly where you need it every time.  With a simple twist of the bottom the product comes out of the applicator at the top.  It contains hexylresorcinol along with a combination of botanical extracts including alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA’s) to gently accelerate exfoliation and skin regeneration without irritation.  

Tip of Hands & Body

Tip of Face & Decollete


Spotner Hands & Body 
Before the trial I took a series of photos of my spots and Mr N.  Mr N spots were easier to see than mine so I decided to trial the Spotner Hands & Body on Mr N.

Mr N has spots all over his hands which unfortunately with numerous amounts of photos I couldn't get them to fully show up in the photos even though they are quite visible to the eye.

Day 1

Day 7



Results are visible within two weeks.  The results you see above are after just one week, the small spots have almost faded away and the larger one is slightly lighter.

Day 14
We were very pleased with the results.  There is one stubborn one in the middle but the rest have all faded.  Mr N is continuing to use the pen on other spots on his hands and forearms.

Spotner Face & Decolleté
I'm no professional photographer, I try to take photo's roughly around the same time of the day so the photo colour can look the same.  I want the results to be seen at its optimum but sometimes I cannot work out why colours differ when I'm taking the same photo.

Mr N and myself both trialled the Spotner Face & Decollet√© pen.  As you can see Mr N has bad pigmentation on his forehead.  He is a driver so he is exposed to the sun every single day.  He wears sunscreen only when he remembers.  From day 1 to day 14 there is a significant reduction of pigment on the side of his head.  This was an amazing result.

 
Day 1
 
Day 14

As for myself, I have several spots on my face that have appeared in the last year or so.  I would not like to think these are age spots!  As you can see from the photos, the spot had dramatically lightened over the two weeks, it can slightly be seen but I am sure with continued use it will fade away completely.

Day 1

Day 14
I am well pleased with these amazing results.  Within minimal effort only just dabbing everyday, I was able to fade sun spots with ease and without much effort.

Spotner pens - Face & Decollet√© and Hands & Body are available in pharmacies across Australia.  It is available for purchase on BioRevive's website www.biorevive.com/brands/spotner and retail for RRP $29.95.

Overall rating 4.5/5

2 comments:

  1. Does spotner peel the skin? I put spotner on a pimple mark and the pimple mark is getting dry. Is that suppose to happen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, thank you for your question and a very good one too. Spotner is mainly used for skin pigmentation which is caused by sun and ageing. A pimple mark is more like a scarring even though it has probably darkened in colour, thus the reason why it has started to get dry. I would stop using it and probably start using a whitener or even an AHA exfoliater on a regular basis and it will eventually fade. If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to ask.

      Thanks

      Delete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!