Sunday, 8 December 2013

LUMINESCE for Face and Body by Jeunesse Review

Seeing signs of fine lines, skin sagging and pigmentation can be depressing and we automatically go on the hunt for products to delay the ageing process. So when Jeunesse Luminesce arrived at my desk I was super excited to give it a go.

The Jeunesse Youth Enhancement System uses DNA repair and antioxidant ingredients to improve cell performance and longevity. Our patent-pending Stem Cell Innovation helps generate new, vital skin cells in the first place.

New cell growth is an essential part of life—it’s how we grow from child to adult. But as we age and our growing decelerates, so does the production of new cells. At the same time, our body’s cells themselves age and their functions begin to slow. When it comes to our skin, it can lead to a dull, sagging complexion on the outside and cells that can’t efficiently accept nutrients and remove toxins on the inside.

Luminesce Advanced Night Repair combines the expertise and technologies of renowned physicians, to works while you sleep. This powerful cosmeceutical is designed to enhance specific metabolic pathways involved in the ageing process. It includes naturally derived ingredients that combat the appearance and signs of premature ageing.

I road tested Luminesce Advanced Night Repair for three weeks and the first thing I noticed was how soft and supple my skin felt and looked in the morning.  The texture felt smooth and soft.  The moisturiser absorbed within minutes leaving no residue.  It comes with a spatula so you don't have to dunk your dirty little mits into the jar keeping it free from bacteria.

With my skin being less irritated, especially in the morning, there was little redness on the cheeks and chin to deal with.  The fine lines around my forehead and mouth have noticeably softened as well.

As you can see in the photo, the consistency is quite light and transparent-like.

Luminesce Advanced Night Repair is suitable for all skin types and anyone who is concerned about signs of ageing.  It retails for $79.15.


Luminesce Essential Body Renewal delivers the ultimate in deep hydration. This exclusive body lotion has been specially formulated with optimal ingredients under the expertise of world-renowned dermatologist Dr Nathan Newman to help boost collagen formation, improve skin elasticity, and protect against the signs of premature ageing. It gently nourishes, restores, and softens all skin types, particularly in rough and dry areas, without clogging your pores.

The tall slim tube is sleek and elegant with a twist lid that disperses the product out of a small hole, love it! There is no fiddling with lids that fall under the dresser or attempting to put it back on. The lotion has a thin consistency and is lightly fragranced. You only need a small amount to cover a large surface area and the lotion is absorbed almost immediately. There is no residue left on my skin. 

I have to admit, moisturising my body is one of those things that I tend to neglect or forget as I'm over it after having to do my hair, face and then moisturising my hands and feet. I found that even though I sometimes forget to use Luminesce essential body renewal, my skin still felt soft and smooth.  It retails for $48.35.

Overall I have been very pleased with these quality products.  

To find out more about Jeunesse Luminesce range of products or find a stockist visit their website by clicking n the logo below.


Products were kindly provided for review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!