Sunday, 15 December 2013

Lancome, Mecca Cosmetica & Chanel - November Beauty Haul Part 2

I've been a little busy and haven't been able to put time aside to show my second part of my November beauty haul. Being so close to Christmas I have barely found time to pamper myself and use my wonderful products until now.

In the month of November I spent a fairly large amount of dosh on prods, mainly on higher end brands. Check out my November Haul Part 1 for brands I purchased on the cheap.

Lancôme Dreamtone & Limited Edition Beauty Case
I attended a VIP event at Lancôme for customers and purchased a couple of items.  First up is Lancôme Dreamtone.



On the night for any purchases made, customer were able to buy the makeup case for only $110. Normally it is only available with fragrance purchase, so I took advantage of the deal and bought it.




Came with this cute brush set as well!


The makeup palette is stunning, it is what caught my eye and convinced me to purchase the kit.






Estée Lauder Modern Muse
I really love this scent. It is so soft and delicate and compliments my skin.

I purchased the 50ml and received a gift with purchase a large vial to carry in my bag, 2.9ml of perfume.









Glamglow
At the beginning of the year I did a post on Glamglow Youthmud (you can read it here), I was truly impressed by the product and disappointed at the same time as I found it to be too active for my cheeks. As the result were amazing, I couldn't give this product up so I only apply it around my face and avoid the cheeks. 







I wanted to also try their other mud mask called Supermud. It wasn't yet available in Australia at the time, so when it arrived I went straight to Mecca Cosmetica to pick up a tub for $75. What I did get for an extra $5 was the pack, which included a small tub of Youthmud. Bargain!






Here is a lovely photo of moi, with Youthmud on my face and Supermud on the more sensitive areas.


The results, slightly pink cheeks, a better result from the Youthmud and glowing skin.  Love this product.

Lastly, my favourite luxe brand Chanel No 5 Hair Mist.


Lightly fragrances the hair.  It doesn't flatten, dry out or make the hair look oily or dirty.  It is weightless, and dries instantly.  When I use this I get a whiff of the scent every so often and I love that my hair smells like No 5!

The month of November has been pretty bad in the spending department.  There has been so many specials and great deals that I couldn't resist the opportunity snapping up my favourite products.

I have a few items still on my wish list but I will leave it for Santa to surprise me.  Until my next haul update, have a wonderful Christmas and a prosperous New Year.



2 comments:

  1. What a crack up! Love your mud face photo! Good on you!

    I tried different mud masks in the past but only found one good one. As your experience with Glamglow is good, then I'm willing to try it too. How much are the Glamglow mud products?

    Thanks
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Thanks Monique I tried to keep a straight face as hubby was trying to make me laugh whilst taking the photo! Glamglow Supermud is $75, the bonus pack is $80. Available at Mecca Cosmetica stand alone stores or at Myer.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!