Arbonne Cosmetics - Concealer, Lip Liner & Lipstick Review

I'm always on the hunt for different beauty products especially when there is a story behind the brand. Arbonne was founded in Switzerland in 1975.  Arbonne products use botanical ingredients and is still a family own and run business.

I was super pleased to have the opportunity to trial three products.

Concealer
Arbonne's Creme Concealer is a soothing botanical and vitamin-infused Concealer that is designed to mask imperfections, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness. The shade I received is medium, which suits my skin perfectly.

The concealer has a nice creamy texture, feeling soft and smooth. It  goes on the skin easily.  I used very little product and the concealer has covered up the imperfections around my eye.  It dries to a powdery finish, which is great as I have combination skin which tends to lean to the oilier side in summer.

I have been using this product for over a week now and I like how my eye area isn't dry.  The concealer doesn't absorb the moisture, leaving the eye area moisturised and fresh.


As you can see in the before and after shots the eye area is now more even toned.


 
The concealer comes in three shades: Light, Medium and Dark and retails for $33.


Lip liner
Arbonne's range of lip liners is a precise definer for the perfect pout, creating a smooth edge and colour application.  I love the twist crayon which is thin making it easy for me to apply.  The colour I have is Pink Mauve and works perfectly with their Rose Petal lipstick.  I really liked the lip liner, it was soft to apply and didn't feel dry (hey that rhymes!).

The lip liner comes in six shades and retails for $33.

Lipstick
Arbonne's range of intensely hydrating and moisturising lipsticks are designed to be long wearing without losing lip colour as well as having added health benefits.

The colour I shown is called Rose Petal.  It is a soft pink.  The lipstick is creamy and I love that it is not as thick as other brands, which is better for precision.  It glides perfectly and smoothly over the lips making them feel soft and conditioned.  Even though the colour is quite light it is highly pigmented with a semi shine.

Here you can see the semi shine highly pigmented lipstick and the lip liner colour.


There are 14 shades to choose from and retails for $37.

Overall I really like these products and brand.  I have to admit I have never heard of Arbonne until I came across these products.  The quality is definitely there, the packaging is compact and is ergonomically comfortable to hold and with a great selection of colours, this brand is definitely a winner.

Overall Rating - 5/5


For a list of stockists or information on Arbonne check out their website 
or their facebook page www.facebook.com/arbonne
or contact them on Toll free: 1800 650 760


Products were kindly provided for review.

Comments