Friday, 25 October 2013

ASAP Super B Complex Review

I’ve been using ASAP Super B Complex for around a month.  ASAP Super B Complex is a hydrating serum containing a high concentration of Niacinamide (B3), B5 and B9 known to boost hydration, giving you a more even-toned complexion, reduce redness and even strengthen your skin’s outer protective barrier.  It also works to reduce the appearance of skin discolouration and redness across all skin types including acne-prone, and features a cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid with 5 times the moisturising power and 50 times the moisture retaining properties of traditional formulations.

Its benefits skin by stimulating collagen production, improving skin repair & skin tone, energising & revitalising the skin, reducing fine lines & wrinkles, help to decrease acne severity and boosts skins natural hydration.

The texture of the serum is smooth and silky and instantly absorbs in the skin. The serum fragrance is pleasant and subtle.  The serum is applied each night on cleansed skin before moisturiser.  I use Super B Complex 5 out of the 7 days in a week, the other two days I alternate with super A+ serum to maximise the results.  After two weeks I found my complexion to be softer and smoother with a healthy and radiant glow. My skin no longer looked dehydrated and the appearance of fine lines were softer.

Four weeks on, my pores have reduced in size and there has been a marked improvement in my skin's overall clarity and tone. 

My goal for my skin is to find products that improve the condition and help me reduce the number of products I use to achieve optimum results and I believe this product is one of them.  ASAP super B complex is suitable for all skin types and ages.

Overall rating 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!