Monday, 9 September 2013

Neutrogena Men Triple Protect Face Lotion Review

I like the new gen men who take care of their skin and look good. They don't need to use their girlfriends products, they are proud to buy their own.

My man isn't new gen, he is more old school mixed with modern.  The only moisturiser that goes on his face is when I apply it, until he tried Neutrogena Men Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 15.  It's perfect for guys with sensitive skin.  Hubby trialled the lotion for two weeks and the result, well, are quite pleasing.

Prone to redness and unsightly bumps around the chin and neck area.  Shaving has always been a pet hate for the hubby.  If it wasn't for my constant nagging when he kisses me he would have a beard as long as George St.

This non-greasy lotion offers multiple advanced skincare benefits to help protect your face. It moisturizes and heals dryness to condition skin. The lightweight formula contains SPF 15 sunscreen to help fight the signs of aging by reducing the appearance of lines and rought texture for smoother, healthier looking skin.

The crisp citrusy smell is subtle and pleasant. The lotion instantly absorbs into the skin without leaving any greasy residue.  Skin feels instantly soft and smooth after applying especially after shaving.  Hubby was very impressed how the lotion soothed his skin almost immediately after applying it.  Skin hasn't been irritated since using the lotion after shaving with Neutrogena Skin Clearing Shave Cream. The irritating lumps or redness no longer appear after shaving.  The condition of hubby's skin has improved, encouraging him to continue use.

It is very important for men to care for their skin just as much as women.  So for my hubby to say he really likes this product is a huge deal for me as I am passionate about skincare and taking care of my skin and I want him to look good as he ages.  Another great news for me is that he has increased his shaving from once a week to twice a week and moisturises almost everyday which is a huge improvement.  

Overall rating 4/5

You can read about the Shave Cream here.



Product was kindly provided by Platinum Media & Communications

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!