Friday, 20 September 2013

HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser Review

HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser is a daily face wash for all skin types. With its lovely citrus scent along with chamomile, ginseng and green tea, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed. 

The gel is a medium consistency, hydrating cleanser that contains exfoliating jojoba beads to activate cell turnover and improve skin tone over time.  It is recommended to massage in small circular motions for 30-60 seconds. This allows the key ingredients to start working. It aims to remove dead skin cells, cleanse away dirt and sebum, refresh the skin, and improve overall tone. 

Glycolic Acid is a core ingredient found in HydroPeptide Cleanse Anti-Wrinkle Exfoliating Cleanser. Soy Protein is also found in this face wash which helps by toning the skin and increasing its density. Glycerin is a moisturising ingredient which helps prevent skin dryness each time you are washing your face.

I loved using this cleanser.  My skin felt clean without it being stripped of its oils.  I found that my moisturiser and make-up sat better on my skin after using HydroPeptide Cleanse.  Over the last couple of weeks of using the cleanser, I found my skin radiant and smoother.  It is good value for money and a 200ml bottle should easily last several months.  I have even cleansed my make-up brushes with it as it is an effective exfoliant and removes all residue of product build-up without any stress to the brushes.

A deep cleanser gentle enough to use every day. Enhance your skin's clarity, smoothness and complexion with peptides, glycolic acid, green tea and citrus.

My overall rating 4.5/5

To find out more about the product and where you can purchase visit http://www.facebook.com/SpaUniverse

Product reviewed for behalf of The Modern Woman Survival Guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there gorgeous! Thanx for your contribution to my blog, truly appreciate your support!